Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Paul Cusick Second Album features Gavin Harrison
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPaul Cusick Second Album features Gavin Harrison

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paul Cusick Second Album features Gavin Harrison
    Posted: March 03 2011 at 10:07
I'm currently recording new tracks for my second album "P'dice" as we speak and you're cordially invited to have a sneak preview...

Go to : http://www.facebook.com/paulcusickofficial

Then go to Bandpage tab and search for "P'dice" previews in music player.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by Q6 - March 03 2011 at 10:07
Q6 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2011 at 04:25
I am extremely honoured and proud to announce that Mr Gavin Harrison, the amazing drummer behind the band Porcupine Tree, has been in the studio laying down drums and percussion for some of the tracks destined for my second album "P'dice".

I am absolutely blown away by what I have heard so far. His interpretation of the music and his mastery of the full dynamic range of the drums has added a new dimension to my tracks.

I am aiming to release P'dice this July. There are still the logistics of booking more studio time and coordinating the availability for further drums, but the light at the end of the tunnel is clearly visible.

Your Help Is Needed

Like all independent artists, I rely completely on the support and help given by my fans to promote and fund the production of my music.

So please pre-order album 2 today and help me make this the best album I can.  There's still space to get your name inside the cover but most have now been reserved: Click to Pre-Order P'dice here

My heartfelt thanks to those that have already pre-ordered P'dice :o)

You can also help by sharing my music with your friends. A new music player has been added to my Facebook page. It contains demos of some of the songs destined for P'dice and the all important "Share This Track" button. Please do not use sparingly :o)

OK that's all for now.

Cheers

Paul :o)

Edited by Q6 - April 30 2011 at 09:19
warrplayer View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 14:51
Paul,

Congrats! This is great news indeed. I remember telling you to run your stuff by Gavin back when you were working on your first CD. Glad you listened to me. :)

Can't wait to hear the new CD. Obviously if Gavin is willing to play on it then it is some kick ass music!

Dave
Prog Geo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2011 at 16:17
Congratulations!
Sonorous Meal show every Sunday at 20:00 (greek time) on http://www.justincaseradio.com
 Post Reply Post Reply