Topic ClosedProgressie Head blog and page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressie Head blog and page
    Posted: April 11 2011 at 18:04
Hello prog heads! Smile

I've been a long time user of progarchives as I am a long time lover of progressive rock and its infinite derivatives but only recently I registered here.
I wanted to introduce my blog www.progressivehead.blogspot.com to the progarchives community, the blog is fuelled mainly by free music playlists, prog rock imagery and vintage art and photography.
Big smile
Also, I would like to invite you to join the Progressive Head community on facebook. It's an extension for the blog with the bonuses features of facebook interactivity between people. It's a scrapbook for the progressive mind, for all proggers and vintage lovers to participate.
The Progressive Head has developed a
original T-shirt designs based on old illustration and vintage imagery. Right now, Prog Head is working on some prog rock original designs. Some t-shirt  models are already available for voting at the facebook community at www.facebook.com/progressivehead  The most voted models will be printed and will be available for purchase in the next few weeks!  Approve
hope you guys like it and I would like to think that you will feel at home. After all, isn't home where we all get by? (Daniel Gildenlow said this last part, not me )

Thank you.
Prog on!

Progressive Head

progressivehead View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 16:01
feel free to contact me through progressivehead @ gmail com

Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply