Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spock's Beard self titled Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javajeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spock's Beard self titled Question
    Posted: May 14 2011 at 21:18
I bought the iTunes version, and there is a crackle sound on track 5 With Your Kiss at the 9:06 mark.  Does the CD version have that same sound?  Is that part of the master?  Thanks!
Andy Webb View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site and Forum Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 21:53
Here's a suggestion: don't buy music from iTunes and you won't have this problem LOL
I doubt the guys messed that up with so much experience under their belt at that point. I don''t have the CD, but my copy of the album doesn't have that glitch.
Formerly Andyman1125
javajeff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javajeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 22:33
I also buy CDs.  I hear Master/remaster sound glitches all the time.  Where did you buy it if you don't have the CD?  Amazom and 7digital do NOT sell the album in digital format.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic