Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breathing Space release new DVD and live CD
    Posted: May 16 2011 at 18:53

From The Northern England Art Rock Society's Blog:Thursday, 12 May 2011

http://thenears.blogspot.com/2011/05/breathing-spaces-dvd-is-now-available.html

BREATHING SPACE’s DVD Is Now Available

BREATHING SPACE’s live DVD, recorded at the Robin 2, Bilston, during Easter 2010, is now available to purchase from the band’s website (click on the MERCHANDISE link).

The DVD includes the full set which was filmed from four cameras and has been matched to the soundtrack from the mixing desk.

It is available for just £10 (plus £3 p&p), or, while stocks of T shirts last, you can pay just an extra £3 for a T shirt too.

It’s a great shame that BREATHING SPACE are no more; but this DVD is a fitting tribute to a great band.

There is also a live CD of the concert available. Both items are priced at £10, plus a maximum postage of £3 for any number of items ordered at the same time. No specific mention of International postage costs is made on the band's website however. This DVD features the current Mostly Autumn front lady, Olivia Sparnenn, on vocals, plus lead guitarist/founder member of that band, Bryan Josh, guesting on lead guitar. I have ordered both items, and if no one else has already done so, will add them to the band's progarchives page when they arrive, and all the releases info (plus a decent cover image to scan) is to hand. A review will then follow in due course.   :-)

Edited by progrockfreak - May 16 2011 at 18:57
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 11:49
I am next in line!  I miss Breathing Space Cry
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
progrockfreak View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 12:01
Good news!!! - The nucleus of the final incarnation of Breathing Space are set to continue as "Stolen Earth" - Early days yet, but sounds very promising. See my post in the Unsigned Bands section, from earlier today: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78405&PID=4168301
 Post Reply Post Reply