Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Prog Exhibition" compilation released (7CD/4DVD)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed"Prog Exhibition" compilation released (7CD/4DVD)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Prog Exhibition" compilation released (7CD/4DVD)
    Posted: June 21 2011 at 16:36
Aereostella 
is proud to present:

PROG EXHIBITION
40 YEARS OF IMAGINIFIC MUSIC

9 hours of live music, 7 CDs + 4 DVDs, a must have box set!

with PFM, Ian Anderson, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, David Cross, Thjis Van Leer, Osanna and many others...

After two sold out shows in Rome last year, comes the long-awaited box set PROG EXHIBITION9 hours of live music, 7 CDs and 4 DVDs, a booklet full of photos exclusive to live again the event which celebrated forty years of imaginific music, with the greatest mythical figures of Italian and international progressive rock.

On 5 and 6 November 2010, in fact, for the first time in the progressive history played on the same stage heroes of yesterday, today and tomorrow: PFM - Premiata Forneria Marconi, the Italian rock band's most popular with special guest Ian Anderson, leader of Jethro TullBanco Del Mutuo Soccorso, one of the best examples of global contamination. Aldo Tagliapietra, Tony Pagliuca and Tolo Marton had their live debut together for the first time after 35 years with the participation of the violinist David Cross, formerly in King CrimsonThe Trip, making their debut on stage in the aftermath of the announced reunion that saw them reform after decades of separation. 

Osanna, representatives of the Neapolitan prog with Gianni Leone (Balletto di Bronzo histrionic leader), David Jackson (formerly Van Der Graaf Generator), laNuova Raccomandata Ricevuta di Ritorno with Thijs Van Leer, leader of dutch band Focus. At this prestigious line up also young italian progressive heroes Sinestesia, Maschera di Cera, Periferia del mondo and Abash played on the same nights.

40 years after the birth of progressive genre, the box set is meant to become a collector's item for all lovers of progressive rock: the wonderful opportunity to live again not just a concert, but an unforgettable live music show that could enter in the history of music.

About:

AEREOSTELLA

PROG EXHIBITION
Websites I work with:

http://www.progressor.net
http://www.houseofprog.com

My profile on Mixcloud:
https://www.mixcloud.com/haukevind/
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2011 at 18:06
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 01:19
I wanted to check the price and its £150 new on Amazon.co.ukShocked

Through the link above the price is 69 euros which is much better obviously although the website is all in Italian.Anyone know if they would deliver to UK?
Nightfly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 07:40
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

Through the link above the price is 69 euros which is much better obviously although the website is all in Italian.Anyone know if they would deliver to UK?

Don't know about the 2 above although I'm sure they would deliver to the UK. BTF deffinitely will http://www.btf.it/default.asp?ij=3&qa=p&qb=sc&xy=cl007&jk=16788&zp=104D&ln=E&opt=dettaglio though you may find their postage charges quite expensive for such a large boxset. For example one standard cd is usually 5 euros delivering to the UK (recorded) but the more you order the cheaper it gets.
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 14:20
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

Don't know about the 2 above although I'm sure they would deliver to the UK. BTF deffinitely will http://www.btf.it/default.asp?ij=3&qa=p&qb=sc&xy=cl007&jk=16788&zp=104D&ln=E&opt=dettaglio though you may find their postage charges quite expensive for such a large boxset. For example one standard cd is usually 5 euros delivering to the UK (recorded) but the more you order the cheaper it gets.

Thanks. I'll have to think about it as I've just shelled out for Roger Waters box set an d few other bits and peices.It does look very enticing thoughSmile
presdoug View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 20:23
This looks super interesting-especially with The Trip, as i am a hard core fan of the band. Not too shabby company, either! I'm stuck in Canada, but there must be a way to get it
DomValela View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2011 at 14:12
Originally posted by presdoug presdoug wrote:

This looks super interesting-especially with The Trip, as i am a hard core fan of the band. Not too shabby company, either! I'm stuck in Canada, but there must be a way to get it

I'm also in Canada. If you find a way, please let me know!! :p 
...all around, all around, all around, all around...
Mellotron Storm View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 20:06
Wayside Music has it for 128 dollars.
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"

"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 01:26
Originally posted by Mellotron Storm Mellotron Storm wrote: