Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Royal Hunt & DC Cooper planning new album together
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRoyal Hunt & DC Cooper planning new album together

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Royal Hunt & DC Cooper planning new album together
    Posted: September 13 2011 at 07:43
From the official webpage: http://www.royalhunt.com/news.php

"We´re getting ready to enter the studio to record a new – yet untitled – album. Music´s been described as a “full-fledged return to that classic RH sound” which put the band on the map in the first place, all the way back in 1991. Album´s expected to be released in November/December 2011 through Marquee/Avalon (Japan and SE Asia) and Frontiers Records (rest of the world). The line-up for recordings will be just as on our latest tour: André Andersen (keyboards), DC Cooper (vocals), Allan Sorensen (drums), Andreas Passmark (bass) and Jonas Larsen (guitar)."

WOW!  I am a huge Royal Hunt fan and this is super exciting.  Paradox is the album that got me into the band.  I have felt like Silent Force's material has been a mixed bag and was hoping DC would find something I like better.  I liked Mark Boals fine in the role of their singer but I'm stoked to see DC Cooper coming back.  (Permanently?)  They released one good album and one ho-hum album (IMO) with Boals before going out on the road with Cooper to celebrate some anniversary (10th?) of Paradox.

Edited by irregardlessly - September 13 2011 at 07:45
 Post Reply Post Reply