Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vultress - Corn-Fed Hard Prog/Metal from IN, USA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVultress - Corn-Fed Hard Prog/Metal from IN, USA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vultress - Corn-Fed Hard Prog/Metal from IN, USA
    Posted: November 09 2011 at 07:27
Hi everyone! My name is Anthony Capuano. I am the singer/keyboard player in a band called Vultress.
Our main influences include Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Coheed and Cambria, Haken, and Rush, with the occasional eclectic-prog nod from bands like GG and Beardfish.

We've been absolutely humbled to be the local openers for amazing prog acts such as Periphery, Animals as Leaders, The Human Abstract, Scale the Summit, Intronaut, and The Contortionist.
We'll also be opening for The Devin Townsend Project on their December 8th gig at Mojoe's in Joliet, IL.

Here's a cut from the EP:

And here's a live video from our slot with Animals as Leaders on July 16th:

Vultress recently released a demo/EP that conatins four out of six installments of what will eventally be a (gasp!) concept album.
It can be downloaded using the pay-what-you-want system at our website:

So please feel free to stop by and download it for free, or you can pay for it if you like! 

I hope you enjoy it! Please leave a comment, any feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Thanks!
Anthony

OH! And P.S., here's our friendy-links:
GalacticDeath View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2011 at 19:39
Awesome music guys. I'm really digging your sound, it's nice to see other bands from the midwest do some prog. Maybe we could play some shows together when you guys come to Ohio!
 Post Reply Post Reply