Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 489>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty McFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2011 at 15:35
Originally posted by Snow Dog Snow Dog wrote:

Fellow team members. I don't want to appear ill tempered, but this thread is for reporting errors. All this discussion should really take place in our own team thread.

Agreed?Smile

I see, but it started as error reporting from me, but I concur with continuing to discussing this there.

There's a point where "avant-garde" and "experimental" becomes "terrible" and "pointless,"

-Andyman1125 on Lulu

Even my
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2011 at 15:55
Originally posted by Marty McFly Marty McFly wrote:

Fellow team members. I don't want to appear ill tempered, but this thread is for reporting errors. All this discussion should really take place in our own team thread.

Agreed?Smile

I see, but it started as error reporting from me, but I concur with continuing to discussing this there.

Reply here

timothy leary View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 10:06
01. Andrkki
02. Hirzla hins algleymda oss
03. Sunnan vis sol, austan vis mina
04. Flug hugans
05. Enginn frisur
06. Eg er lkfsins braus
07. Hlisarlkf vor tkma

The tracklist for the Eldberg self titled album
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 10:22
^ OK sorted (can you supply the Anglicised characters missing from the musicians line up?)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 10:43
Taken from Facebook, might not be what you want?

Ásmundur Svavar Sigurđsson: Bassi.
Eyţór Ingi Gunnlaugsson: Söngur.
Heimir Klemenzson: Hammond M3
ásamt öđrum hljómborđum.
Jakob Grétar Sigurđsson: Trommur/sl*g.erk.
Reynir Hauksson: Gítarar
toroddfuglesteg View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toroddfuglesteg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2011 at 15:31
Good evening Torodd,

I send this email because I've seen some typos in the Alkozaur biography. I reported them in the "about progarchives.com" section few days agos, but I saw no change. On the other hand, I see that the interview I answered yesterday is already online (thank you!). So I wonder if it will be possible for you to make the corrections ? I've put in bold the changes in the text hereunder (into perenthesis the wrong word).

Thanks
Kind regards
Antoine.

Alkozaur biography
French band ALKOZAUR was formed back in 2003 by (Anthony) Antoine Ferrera (bass) and Didier (Lapchine) Lapchin (guitars), long time friends whose relationship has ben ongoing since they attended school together in the late 70's and played in school band Illwill. The two of them started rehearsing at (Anthony's) Antoine's place, initially (utilizinf) utilizing (keyoboards) keyboards for additional instrumental details. Later on three friends of (Anthony) Antoine would help out occasionally, namely Philippe Compagnon (vocals), Patrick Perard (keyboards) and Philippe (Thelle) Thelliez (drums).

By 2008 it becomes clear that Compagnon and (Thelle) Thelliez won't be able to contribute on a regular basis anymore, and Perard is in a similar situation. Thierry Laurent (drums) and Serge Ruiz (keyboards) hooks up with founding duo Ferrera and (Lapchine) Lapchin at this point, and it turns out that Compagnon can stay with this project a wee bit longer too. To commemorate this, the band decides that this is the time to record their debut album, capturing this version of the band on disc while Compagnon still has the possibility to contribute.

Alkozaur hits the studio in January 2010, and finish the recording sessions prior to the summer of 2010. Mix and production follows for the next year or so, and late in 2011 their debut CD Serum of Life is released through Musea Records. While this production was finalized, Jocelyne Monsen (vocals) joined the band as their new lead vocalist, ready to contribute to their future endeavours.

penguindf12 View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penguindf12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 03:02
Hello,
Sorry to just drop a message like this here, but I need some help.

I added a couple of albums to Bob Drake's page -- http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=3476 -- but he has kindly requested that we remove some of them, since he does not consider them "true" albums. They are:

- Whither's Old-Time Town Square Cabaret Orchestra
- Whithered Bouquet

One is actually a duo album, and the latter are just a couple unofficial improvs.

Thanks & apologies if this is not the correct section. Please remove these albums!

Also: a couple of the other "non-studio" albums up there may need to be removed later, I'm waiting for word back from Mr. Drake before I let you know though!
fuyuakiworld View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuyuakiworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 13:09
HELP I have posted over 50 times and am a Forum Groupie, but it says I'm a forum newbie and only posted 7 times! What the Hell's going on?
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 13:21
^maybe you made too many polls and Admin took your posts away. As punishment like.
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 13:22
Originally posted by toroddfuglesteg toroddfuglesteg wrote:

Good evening Torodd,

I send this email because I've seen some typos in the Alkozaur biography. I reported them in the "about progarchives.com" section few days agos, but I saw no change. On the other hand, I see that the interview I answered yesterday is already online (thank you!). So I wonder if it will be possible for you to make the corrections ? I've put in bold the changes in the text hereunder (into perenthesis the wrong word).

Thanks
Kind regards
Antoine.

Alkozaur biography
French band ALKOZAUR was formed back in 2003 by (Anthony) Antoine Ferrera (bass) and Didier (Lapchine) Lapchin (guitars), long time friends whose relationship has ben ongoing since they attended school together in the late 70's and played in school band Illwill. The two of them started rehearsing at (Anthony's) Antoine's place, initially (utilizinf) utilizing (keyoboards) keyboards for additional instrumental details. Later on three friends of (Anthony) Antoine would help out occasionally, namely Philippe Compagnon (vocals), Patrick Perard (keyboards) and Philippe (Thelle) Thelliez (drums).

By 2008 it becomes clear that Compagnon and (Thelle) Thelliez won't be able to contribute on a regular basis anymore, and Perard is in a similar situation. Thierry Laurent (drums) and Serge Ruiz (keyboards) hooks up with founding duo Ferrera and (Lapchine) Lapchin at this point, and it turns out that Compagnon can stay with this project a wee bit longer too. To commemorate this, the band decides that this is the time to record their debut album, capturing this version of the band on disc while Compagnon still has the possibility to contribute.

Alkozaur hits the studio in January 2010, and finish the recording sessions prior to the summer of 2010. Mix and production follows for the next year or so, and late in 2011 their debut CD Serum of Life is released through Musea Records. While this production was finalized, Jocelyne Monsen (vocals) joined the band as their new lead vocalist, ready to contribute to their future endeavours.

I don't understand why you can't do this yourself Torodd.

Ok I will see to it soon.

I have done itb and also capitalized it correctly to PA standards.

Edited by Snow Dog - December 20 2011 at 13:43
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 13:23
Originally posted by penguindf12 penguindf12 wrote:

Hello,

I added a couple of albums to Bob Drake's page -- http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=3476 -- but he has kindly requested that we remove some of them, since he does not consider them "true" albums. They are:

- Whithered Bouquet

One is actually a duo album, and the latter are just a couple unofficial improvs.

Thanks & apologies if this is not the correct section. Please remove these albums!

Also: a couple of the other "non-studio" albums up there may need to be removed later, I'm waiting for word back from Mr. Drake before I let you know though!

Is there some other category they could be put under?

Ah I see they are not in the albums category. Is this still a problem?

Edited by Snow Dog - December 20 2011 at 13:25
fuyuakiworld View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuyuakiworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 13:39
yeah, i went overboard
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 13:44
Originally posted by fuyuakiworld fuyuakiworld wrote:

yeah, i went overboard

Or it could be a genuine error and if so you should contact Admin. Or maybe as a first option report your problem here.

Edited by Snow Dog - December 20 2011 at 13:46
penguindf12 View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penguindf12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2011 at 15:43

Originally posted by penguindf12 penguindf12 wrote:

Hello,

- Whithered Bouquet

Is there some other category they could be put under?

Ah I see they are not in the albums category. Is this still a problem?

They aren't official releases, and they need to be removed from the site altogether, by request of the artist himself. I'm the guy who added them, so I feel a personal responsibility towards realizing his wishes.
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2011 at 15:56
k
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2011 at 16:08
gGone
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 09:26
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=35082
Tony R View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 09:31
Originally posted by timothy leary timothy leary wrote:

What about it TL?

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 09:40

01. Andrkki
02. Hirzla hins algleymda oss
03. Sunnan vis sol, austan vis mina
04. Flug hugans
05. Enginn frisur
06. Eg er lkfsins braus
07. Hlisarlkf vor tkma

The tracklist for the Eldberg self titled album

Just trying to be helpful
Tony R View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2011 at 09:44

<span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">01. Andrkki</span><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">02. Hirzla hins algleymda oss</span><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">03. Sunnan vis sol, austan vis mina</span><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">04. Flug hugans</span><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">05. Enginn frisur</span><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">06. Eg er lkfsins braus</span><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">07. Hlisarlkf vor tkma</span>
<span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; "></span>
<span ="apple-style-span"="" style="color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: Verdana, lucida, 'lucida-sans unicode', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; ">The tracklist for the Eldberg self titled album</span>

Just trying to be helpful

Sorry pal I'm not explaining myself. You've just posted a link with no explanation therefore I do not know how to respond to your post.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 489>