Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 490>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 05:46
Please change "Steve Peregrine Took" to "Steve Peregrin Took" in the Line-up/Musicians section here, here and here.
The Bearded Bard View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 08:26
Änglagård - Buried Alive

Line-up / Musicians update:

- Mattias Olsson / drums and percussion
- Johan Högberg / bass and bass pedals
- Thomas Johnson / Hammond, Mellotron, gand piano and other keyboards
- Jonas Engdegård / electric and acoustic guitars
- Tord Lindman / acoustic and electric guitars, Mellotron, vocals and percussion
- Anna Holmgren / flute and Mellotron
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 09:42
Originally posted by The Bearded Bard The Bearded Bard wrote:

Please change "Steve Peregrine Took" to "Steve Peregrin Took" in the Line-up/Musicians section here, here and here.
And also here.

Edited by The Bearded Bard - July 27 2013 at 09:44
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 09:44
And here it says Steve "Peregrin Took. Perhaps take away the " ?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 09:50
Jaga Jazzist - The Stix

Please change track 9 from "Doppelganer" to "Doppelganger".
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 16:40
^^^^^ Thanks, all Angla-Peregrin-Jazzists corrected.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded Bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 16:32
Slapp Happy - Casablanca Moon/Desperate Straights

On the back of my copy it says it was released in 1993, not 1995. Discogs says the same.

Also, here's a better album cover picture, IMO:

Edited by The Bearded Bard - August 10 2013 at 16:38
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 19:27
^ Thanks, done.
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 20:29
Hi Ian.

The album. 'Back To The Goblin' 2005 by GOBLIN has a time listed at 39 minutes of total album duration.
It is actually 40min 39sec

Sorry for being a weirdo for detail.

--nick
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2013 at 20:31
Originally posted by progbethyname progbethyname wrote:

Hi Ian.

The album. 'Back To The Goblin' 2005 by GOBLIN has a time listed at 39 minutes of total album duration.
It is actually 40min 39sec

Sorry for being a weirdo for detail.

--nick

Oh god. It's 40min 49sec
Sorry. I can't type. :(
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
Kazza3 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazza3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2013 at 22:22
Someone recently added a compilation called 'B-Sides- http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=42632' to The Mars Volta's discography- this is a completely unofficial group of tracks (anonymously leaked a week ago), containing no actual b-sides, but rough demos and nearly-completed songs. As it's unofficial, could it please be removed?

(For that matter, 'A Missing Chromosome- http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=10617' should probably be removed as well- it's an unofficial compilation of official b-sides that has long been spruiked as official by people looking to make a buck.)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 03:52
^ Could you provide some links confirming your information? 
Kazza3 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazza3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 04:55
For 'B-Sides', since it's unofficial, and basically arose from an anonymous user messaging a download link to a mod, it's hard to provide concrete evidence of that in some ways (aside from the obvious lack of any hint of an official release anywhere). This is the thread the mod created upon receiving the link: http://forum.thecomatorium.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=126715, and here's one of several articles on it by the music media: http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2013/08/download-fifteen-unreleased-demos-b-sides-from-the-mars-volta/, which includes Cedric Bixler-Zavala's tweets on the subject (though they're solely comedic and non-informative).

For 'A Missing Chromosome', there are lots of posts around claiming it's official, but again, if you look at any official discography or releases, it's not there. Here is a mod's post on the Volta forum, which includes an explanation by the person from whom the compilation apparently came (apparently, he compiled the tracks for himselves, accidentally left it lying around online, and then a while later was surprised to find it having been taken and circulating everywhere): http://forum.thecomatorium.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105589.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 16:04
^ Thanks, looks like mentioned entries are bootlegs. I'll make some search and report them to admins.
Kazza3 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazza3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2013 at 01:11
Excellent, thanks.
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 12:10
This album: http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=27026
is quite incomplete.
According to http://acidmothers.com/ the album has been released thrice, and the tracks are called Untitled 1, 2 and 3 on the last two releases.
http://www.discogs.com/ confirms the different releases.
The track lengths are: 
Untitled 1: 11:54
Untitled 2: 29:34
Untitled 3: 5:07
Total time: 46:35
And this might be a better cover picture:

Edited by twseel - August 24 2013 at 12:13
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 12:27
^ Thanks, done.
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 12:29
That was quick ClapThumbs Up
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 15:28
^ Thanks, it's always quick if all necessary info is given, like you did in your post. Clap
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2013 at 03:51
Hey guys, when was the `West Space and Love' album removed from the Oresund Space Collective page (along with my review too!)?

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=2642

I remember many months back there were initial problems because `West Space and Love' was added as it's OWN band here:

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=7398

I raised the issue in here, and then (if I recall) I added the album details myself to the Oresund page, as well as my initial review with slight alterations.

I think you guys then suggested I contact one of the big head honchos (I forget the name), who then only removed the Band Bio on the incorrect West Space page listing!

Now I find the Oresund listing is gone altogether?! When did this happen?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 490>