Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 489>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:37
I know her, her name is Kim Soli, she is very nice also she is the real deal, going beyond the little bands she reviewed to knowing the big 70's fab ones! Stop this, we need more real people joining this site, enthusiastic prog fans or this will die!   
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:43
Is that really her though...or is it somebody from the band (or their posse?) copying her review from the other website and pasting it on here.  This particular review reads more like an advertisement than an actual review. 

aapatsos View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aapatsos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:46
^ agree, this is an ad
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:50
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Is that really her though...or is it somebody from the band (or their posse?) copying her review from the other website and pasting it on here.  This particular review reads more like an advertisement than an actual review. 

Rushfan this is her, not anyone else, she has had her blog for over 4 years been a member also on DPRP etc. finally she decided to join PA not because she is new in this prog era, but she wasn't a member and decided to join us. I think this is beautiful, she is a beautiful person too, I know her and she is sweet and again the real deal! hugs xxxx
We need more prog enthusiasts, not make them not wanting to return to PA! Really, you grumpies are not easy, I learned to ignore and insist you love me as I love you all but not easy for new comers, she is one and an asset here I promise.

Edited by Kati - October 01 2014 at 16:53
odinalcatraz View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odinalcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:51
Nightmare
I do know who Kim is and she does support many independant bands, tho rarely reviews. I loved the review but knew someone would complain that she added all that stuff at the end.
Unlike hundreds who join, rate 300 albums and disappear (pros), she is amateur.
Just someone doing something good.
Please don't think for a second that it is advertising. Even an idiot can see that one review makes no impression, especially compared to some known bands with 500 ratings by invisible nobodies.
We worked hard to make an album, produce CDs etc.
We want reviews. real ones!

http://www.corvusstone.com
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:55
Originally posted by aapatsos aapatsos wrote:

^ agree, this is an ad

this is not an advert! And this annoys me, no wonder DPRP is a big favorite now! Really? Aapatsos, she is real and your comment right now is not fair.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odinalcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 16:55
This is Kim
http://powerofprog.com/profile/KIMSOLI

Shall I contact her and ask her to edit it?
You really have got this wrong guys. I will if it's best tho.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:01
As an aside, I was doing a search for this woman named Sonia who I recalled really supported Corvus Stone with their first release....imagine my shock in realizing that Kati is Sonia.  LOL  I guess that I forgot. 
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:02

^ agree, this is an ad

this is Kim's profile in power of prog website, check it out and leave her alone or say you do not want any new members who really love prog moozik! She is such a happy friendly person everyone loves her, big names to other little ones http://powerofprog.com/profile/KIMSOLI xxxxx
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:04

As an aside, I was doing a search for this woman named Sonia who I recalled really supported Corvus Stone with their first release....imagine my shock in realizing that Kati is Sonia.  LOL  I guess that I forgot. 

that's true Rushfan, but it's bad for me too, if you look at my forum topics etc everything here on PA I do not mention the band at all :) I do not spam nor advertise anything about them, zero really
I'll beyond on what you said and say that I hand painted the new corvus stone album too. I see colours when I hear music. I might not make sense to anyone but I honestly see colours overflowing when I hear musuc

Edited by Kati - October 01 2014 at 17:06
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:10
anyway this is about errors topic and Kim is none of these! Please confirm this anyone?
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:14
Originally posted by Kati Kati wrote:

that's true Rushfan, but it's bad for me too, if you look at my forum topics etc everything here on PA I do not mention the band at all :) I do not spam nor advertise anything about them, zero really
Sonia, I mean you no ill will (aside from the not liking Rush thing Wink)  I just remember there being a lot of enthusiasm regarding the first Corvus Stone release both from the band, other PA members and you.  (Although I forgot it was you).  I think that my having forgot that was you is complete agreement that you have contributed many wonderful posts to our site.  I definitely like your enthusiasm for prog.   

In all honestly, I also like that Colin posts here on PA.  Personally, I wish that more prog musicians did.  His enthusiasm for his music is a bit over the top at times, but there is nothing wrong with that.  As a matter of fact, what can be wrong about a musician loving what he does.  
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:17

I am not the bad guy here nor have I done anything else certainly not promoted a specific band on here, this is a negative towards me infact, all I have done is being interested in the topics or topic conversations, while not having an own agenda here on purpose. Check my posts or forum topics I created, even when it came to who are the bands you listed to or favorite bands etc. I found it inappropriate to mention the band who brought me here. Think what you will, this makes me very sad really.

Edited by Kati - October 01 2014 at 17:18
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odinalcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:20

Sonia, I mean you no ill will (aside from the not liking Rush thing Wink)  I just remember there being a lot of enthusiasm regarding the first Corvus Stone release both from the band, other PA members and you.  (Although I forgot it was you).  I think that my having forgot that was you is complete agreement that you have contributed many wonderful posts to our site.  I definitely like your enthusiasm for prog.   

In all honestly, I also like that Colin posts here on PA.  Personally, I wish that more prog musicians did.  His enthusiasm for his music is a bit over the top at times, but there is nothing wrong with that.  As a matter of fact, what can be wrong about a musician loving what he does.  
Big smile
Ha ha. One thing you will NEVER see me do, is say I am any good at what I do. Look everywhere on the internet. I also never say we did a great album or that we are better than anyone etc etc. Weird that you didn't know that!
For me to take myself seriously regarding music I am involved in would be funny. I do, on the other hand, say that Sonia's artwork is bloody amazing. That's my opinion. What I do is up to others to decide if it's any good or wanted by anyone. I do come here asking for real reviews. That's because I want real reviews! Also I hold many here in high regard.
Life should be fun and I have little time for anything that isn't.
That's me in a nutshell.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:21
Please see my response above your newest post.  My post was not at all meant as a criticism of you.  
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:21

Sonia, I mean you no ill will (aside from the not liking Rush thing Wink)  I just remember there being a lot of enthusiasm regarding the first Corvus Stone release both from the band, other PA members and you.  (Although I forgot it was you).  I think that my having forgot that was you is complete agreement that you have contributed many wonderful posts to our site.  I definitely like your enthusiasm for prog.    In all honestly, I also like that Colin posts here on PA.  Personally, I wish that more prog musicians did.  His enthusiasm for his music is a bit over the top at times, but there is nothing wrong with that.  As a matter of fact, what can be wrong about a musician loving what he does.  

awww awww you are my new favorite awww in PA Rushfan :) thank you very much! hugs xxxx
aapatsos View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aapatsos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:32

^ agree, this is an ad

this is Kim's profile in power of prog website, check it out and leave her alone or say you do not want any new members who really love prog moozik! She is such a happy friendly person everyone loves her, big names to other little ones http://powerofprog.com/profile/KIMSOLI xxxxx

No offence, Kim could be the best person in the world, but this is still an ad Big smile

EDIT: and correct, this is not the place to discuss this, sorry

Edited by aapatsos - October 01 2014 at 17:33
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 17:35

^ agree, this is an ad

No offence, Kim could be the best person in the world, but this is still an ad Big smile

Ok you are officially my little pest, Aapatsos xxxx she doesn't mean anything nor has no gain xxx hugs
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 18:01
Anyway Kim is real, this is enough said!
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 18:03

Anyway Kim is real, this is enough said!

And for the record too I am not a fat middle aged Jewish dude behind a pc too, I am as real as I think one can be
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 489>