Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 490>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2016 at 10:52
^^ Just to remember, who may be new around, that satellite bands (alternative name  or an off-shoot for the specified album) must be identified on the album's title according to the rules - like this example:

Band: Title Of The Album
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2016 at 20:06
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=53122

This is NOT Kaipa but Kaipa Da Capo they might be cousins but not the same Father and Mother! do your homework
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2016 at 20:15
^ Mayer, please read two last posts on the previous page and you will see that some homework already done.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 18:40
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

^ Mayer, please read two last posts on the previous page and you will see that some homework already done.

Even if this is the same band it should be Kaipa album name Dårskapens Monotoni (as Kaipa Da Campo)
HGL View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 00:32
I noticed you've added the album “Dårskapens monotoni” by “Kaipa Da Capo” to the page for KAIPA. This is indeed incorrect and totally confusing for people. This is definitely not a new Kaipa album. It is a debut album recorded by a new band containing people that played in Kaipa 40 years ago and it has nothing to do with the present line up and music of Kaipa. As the founder and leader of KAIPA and the only person playing on all the 12 studio albums recorded by KAIPA throughout the years I would strongly advice you to put up a separate page for "Kaipa Da Capo". The next Kaipa album will be released in 2017.

Hans Lundin/KAIPA

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 04:18
^ Symphonic Team notified, thanks
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 07:59

You always argue with me and you think you're right, I guess you are not so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read this from one of the founders of Kaipa!

I noticed you've added the album “Dårskapens monotoni” by “Kaipa Da Capo” to the page for KAIPA. This is indeed incorrect and totally confusing for people. This is definitely not a new Kaipa album. It is a debut album recorded by a new band containing people that played in Kaipa 40 years ago and it has nothing to do with the present line up and music of Kaipa. As the founder and leader of KAIPA and the only person playing on all the 12 studio albums recorded by KAIPA throughout the years I would strongly advice you to put up a separate page for "Kaipa Da Capo". The next Kaipa album will be released in 2017.

Hans Lundin/KAIPA

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 09:54
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=34261

Eugene, I have a problem with this line-up - maybe you can clarify ?

From the band's webpage:

- Dmitry Shumilov / lead vocals, bass
- Roman Suslov /  guitar, vocals
- Pyotr Plavinsky / keyboards, drum machine
- Mikhail Vereshchagin / bass
- Mikhail Mitin / drums

Thanks

And please, while you're at it, could you also confirm the translation of the albums titles (some were clearly wrong and I copied the "approved" from the band's page, but better you give an eye)

Edited by Quinino - October 18 2016 at 16:49
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 17:02
^ Thanks, corrected according to the album info on band's page: http://otkaz.ru/opera-86.html
BigDaddyAEL1964 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigDaddyAEL1964 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2016 at 19:31
Hello guys,

This is my first post ever, and I'm reporting a Pavlov's Dog bootleg entry, the album "Third" (http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=5719).

This is the same album as "Has Anyone Here Seen Sigfried" (http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=47549), correctly registered as a 2014 release.

The same album has been released as the aforementioned bootleg in 1992, and officially in 2007, but remastered from the bootleg release, so I guess it doesn't count.
The first proper release from the re-discovered original Master Tapes was in 2014, so the entry here in ProgArchives is accurate.

All the related info can be found here https://www.discogs.com/Pavlovs-Dog-Third/master/201628

Due to all the above, I believe "Third" should be deleted from the ProgArchives database.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 14:19
^ And it seems you are completely partially right, thanks for calling our attention, gonna send the request to Admins.

BTW, Eugene, the band's webpage is down (since Feb this year, from what I read) and the best I could find is this one below:

http://www.rockville-music.com/html/pavlov_s_dog__founded_in_1973_.html

- Thanks, link changed.

Edited by NotAProghead - October 19 2016 at 16:35
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 16:06
Originally posted by mbzr48 mbzr48 wrote:

You always argue with me and you think you're right, I guess you are not so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read this from one of the founders of Kaipa!

I noticed you've added the album “Dårskapens monotoni” by “Kaipa Da Capo” to the page for KAIPA. This is indeed incorrect and totally confusing for people. This is definitely not a new Kaipa album. It is a debut album recorded by a new band containing people that played in Kaipa 40 years ago and it has nothing to do with the present line up and music of Kaipa. As the founder and leader of KAIPA and the only person playing on all the 12 studio albums recorded by KAIPA throughout the years I would strongly advice you to put up a separate page for "Kaipa Da Capo". The next Kaipa album will be released in 2017.

Hans Lundin/KAIPA

Your prayers were heard. Symphonic team told me "How dare you, goddammotherf**kersonofabitch, always argue with Mayer?!" and made a separate entry for Kaipa Da Capo: http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=9936 
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2016 at 07:37
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=53087

Line-up
Robbi Robb - guitar
Richard Stuverud - drums
Jorge Bassman Carrillo - bass
Alan Swanson - keyboard
Amritakripa - synthesizer, alien voices
   With:
Chris Unck - 2nd guitar (1)
Joshua Adams - keys (6)
Steve Howells - drums (6)
Kurosh Showghi - didgeridoo 
Bobby Furgo - violin 
Rojer Arnold - flute 
Danny Frankel - percussion 
Dug Pinnick (Kings X) - growling 
Craig Else - fretless bass solo
Kyle Hanson - percussion
John Juan Smolinski - percussion
Damian Lester - vocal harmonies, stand up bass
John Whoolilurie - sax

Edited by NotAProghead - October 26 2016 at 10:00
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2016 at 14:02
^ You could be nice and post this already formatted, and with links to the sources as well.

Edited by NotAProghead - October 26 2016 at 10:00
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2016 at 07:38
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=53109

Chris Kounelis - Vocals
Matthew Dakoutros - Violin
Dim Koskinas - Guitars
George Pagidas - Bass Guitar
Nikos Miras - Drums
   With
Jargon (Verbal Delirium) - Piano (1, 6)
Nancy Kontouri - Vocals (1)
Stavros Konstantopoulos - Bass guitar (2)
Loukas Giannakitsas - Bass guitar (3)
Theodore Kalantzakos - Acoustic guitar (2)
Yiannis Fasoulakis - Acoustic guitar (6)
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2016 at 07:56
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

^ You could be nice and post this already formatted, and with links to the sources as well.

I won't change a single letter if I can't confirm the info.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2016 at 09:23
^^ I can't find confirming info too.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2016 at 10:00
Originally posted by mbzr48 mbzr48 wrote:

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=53087

Line-up
Robbi Robb - guitar
Richard Stuverud - drums
Jorge Bassman Carrillo - bass
Alan Swanson - keyboard
Amritakripa - synthesizer, alien voices
   With:
Chris Unck - 2nd guitar (1)
Joshua Adams - keys (6)
Steve Howells - drums (6)
Kurosh Showghi - didgeridoo 
Bobby Furgo - violin 
Rojer Arnold - flute 
Danny Frankel - percussion 
Dug Pinnick (Kings X) - growling 
Craig Else - fretless bass solo
Kyle Hanson - percussion
John Juan Smolinski - percussion
Damian Lester - vocal harmonies, stand up bass
John Whoolilurie - sax
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

Sea Whisperer View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sea Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2016 at 13:37
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2016 at 14:29
^ You are right, but could you please provide more info about this album so we can complete the page.

E & O Team: Done, thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 490>