Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 221>
Author
Message
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2018 at 07:44
^ Thanks, I've marked corrected albums in your post.
Will continue later because it takes time to check details (not only release dates, but other albums' info as well). 
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
Quinino View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: June 26 2011
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 2701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2018 at 03:53
Originally posted by Hrychu Hrychu wrote:

Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

@ Hrychu, could you please provide us the link to the fanpage you mentioned just above ? 
There's so little info online  - I'd like to include that source to the band's page 
Thanks

There you go


Ahhhh, so you meant the band FB page - that we already have, thanks - thought you had something more juicy ...
"Before beauty disappears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident" - Milan Kundera
Back to Top
RoadLASER View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: October 09 2014
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 162
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoadLASER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2018 at 10:57
An error in the discography of the Dutch Band DIFFERENCES:

The album "THE VOYAGE" is incorrectly shown as being released in 1985.  In fact, it was released in 1982.
This is written by the son of Aad Van Der Valk in YouTube:


Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2018 at 14:39
^ Could you please provide some other confirming links?

For example Discogs says it's from 1985, as well as LP images. Confused



Edited by NotAProghead - April 16 2018 at 14:43
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
RoadLASER View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: October 09 2014
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 162
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoadLASER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 02:32
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

^ Could you please provide some other confirming links?

For example Discogs says it's from 1985, as well as LP images. Confused

Unfortunately, I do not have other sources. I found this by accident when I saw a video on a YouTube.
Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2018 at 09:24
^ If so let's better keep it as it is. Thanks for letting us know anyway.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: February 11 2011
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2018 at 11:29
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=5735

Wrong spot, this album is clearly a VA: Tributes not a PH album
Back to Top
Quinino View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: June 26 2011
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 2701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2018 at 13:17
^ I remember asking myself the same question but, specially considering some PH members are directly involved, finally came to accept the present option - let it stay where it can be potentially more visible.
I'll accept other opinions for us to consider and take a better decision, if needed.
Thanks
"Before beauty disappears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident" - Milan Kundera
Back to Top
RoadLASER View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: October 09 2014
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 162
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoadLASER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2018 at 09:54
Kanoi http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=8335

In fact, this is not Krautrok, but Psychedelic/Space Rock.

Please add a new live album "Nein" by Kanoi & KRPL:
http://kanoi.bandcamp.com/album/nein

Back to Top
Quinino View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: June 26 2011
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 2701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2018 at 12:46
^ Please explain your argument on the PSIKE thread

HERE

If they agree with you then Krautrock will certainly also accept the move

(You do realize any signed member can help and contribute by adding new albums himself ? Give it a try - just read the guidelines first)


Edited by Quinino - April 22 2018 at 12:56
"Before beauty disappears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident" - Milan Kundera
Back to Top
Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: May 18 2005
Location: C. Schinesghe
Status: Offline
Points: 12302
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2018 at 14:48
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

^ Please explain your argument on the PSIKE thread

HERE

If they agree with you then Krautrock will certainly also accept the move


He isn't a collab so he can't enter that thread.
Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2018 at 15:14
^ He may contact team members.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: February 11 2011
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2018 at 08:11
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=7519

New website https://edenshadow.co.uk/
Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2018 at 10:59
^ Thanks, done.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2018 at 11:14
Originally posted by HarryAngel746 HarryAngel746 wrote:

Electric Mud Electric Mud   1971 -> 1975
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=28202
https://www.discogs.com/artist/1984786-Electric-Mud

I doubt because many sources tell the album is from 1971.
Please also read my other remarks in your post.


Edited by NotAProghead - April 28 2018 at 14:57
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
RobertEnglandWebb View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Avatar

Joined: May 02 2018
Location: London
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertEnglandWebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2018 at 00:44
On the entry for England's Box of Circles album, there is an error in the release information. Presently reads:

Label: Nu Music - Green Tree Records
Format: Digital, Vinyl, CD
November 20, 2017 (Digital)
February 2018 (Vinyl, CD)

The final line is incorrect as the 'physical' is not ready yet (due to vinyl taking about 2-3 months to produce). It WAS scheduled for FEB 2018 release, but we're now looking at 30 AUG 2018 for the physical.

Like all good prog albums the physical LP is the visual and tactile complement to the music. Box of Circles will have a gatefold sleeve together with 12 pages of hand-drawn artistry! THIS will be the final product. (I'm aware that there are already people simply copying the front sleeve, copying the 10 tracks, and selling it).

Please change the bottom line of the 'release info' to read:
Vinyl, CD (official version, with 12-page booklet, presently unreleased: scheduled for August 2018).

I hope this makes sense! Please contact me if not.
With best wishes for your great service to music,
Robert Webb (England's Keyboard Player & producer of this album).
Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2018 at 14:25
^ Thanks, Robert, done.
The problem is that when physical copies will see the light of day someone has to let us know. Otherwise the statement "scheduled for August 2018" may not be updated for years.

By the way, I guess initial plan was to release CD and LP in February 2018 and the guy who added the album copied this info from some, probably official, source. But then CD/LP release has been postponed for some reasons. Is it so?


Edited by NotAProghead - May 04 2018 at 14:26
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
RobertEnglandWebb View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Avatar

Joined: May 02 2018
Location: London
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertEnglandWebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2018 at 14:52
Yes, postponed. Green Tree in Berlin want the best for this new England album. But finding a 'sleeve maker' to do a quality gatefold (12") sleeve and to stitch a 12-page (11") booklet in the middle is costly. We're waiting for better quotes... otherwise the album price will be very high. We want it to be affordable to most people in the new vinyl marketplace! Anyway... we WILL get there!
Back to Top
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Errors & Omissions Team

Joined: October 22 2005
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
Points: 5600
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2018 at 14:47
^ I also hope you will. Good luck!
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Back to Top
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: February 11 2011
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2018 at 12:18
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=10484

2017 not 2018
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 221>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.391 seconds.