Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 489>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2019 at 13:20
^ Well, maybe one of them will see this. I'm not associated with AB personally in any way so it's not really that big a deal to me. I just try to do my part as a fan to help make this site a little better when I see fit. 
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2019 at 14:35
^ I understand ... good for you, I guess ...

AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2019 at 12:10
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

^ I understand ... good for you, I guess ...

LOL

mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2019 at 23:39
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2019 at 10:15
^ If you prefer the title without (2CD+DVD) then done. Thanks.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2019 at 11:10
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=53316

1. Wonders of the Paradigm (4:36)
2. Tango Dinero (Instrumental) (2:06)
3. Display of the Century (4:44)
4. A slit of Honesty (5:04)
5. The Assembly Line of Success (16:31)

Total Time 33:01
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2019 at 12:36
^ Thanks, I've updated titles and times, but I'm not sure it's an album, even if bandcamp proclaims it "Digital album". Looks too short to be an album by this band standards (their 2016 album Court Of Hallucinations clocks 54 minutes). 

Bandcamp often calls EPs "Digital album", for example this one: https://wearesadgirl.bandcamp.com/album/sadgirl-vol-two-ep

Edited by NotAProghead - July 19 2019 at 12:44
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2019 at 15:17
Hi all,

I have a correction to one of my bands album pages.  The Mutiny in Jonestown album, "Anthology IV - The Lovecraft Connection", can be found here:

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=55780

Could you please change the following:

1. At the Mountains of Madness (10:45)
2. The Festival - Arrival (7:24)
3. The Festival - Procession (7:35)
4. The Festival - Escape (10:12)
5. The Shadow Over Innsmouth Pt 1 (14:11)
6. The Shadow Over Innsmouth Pt 2 (8:05)
7. The Shadow Over Innsmouth Pt 3 (13:00)

...to...

1. At the Mountains of Madness (10:45)
2. The Festival (25:01)
3. The Shadow Over Innsmouth (34:59) consisting of:
       (Part 1) (14:09)
       (Part 2) (20:50)

Also, I just made the album available on BandCamp today.  Could you also add the bandcamp link to the album page?  The link is:

https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/anthology-iv-the-lovecraft-connection

Thanks!
Dennis

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2019 at 15:52
Done, thank you Dennis !
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2019 at 16:00

Done, thank you Dennis !

Thanks Quinino for jumping on this so fast,

your timing was perfect as I just finished the review Wink

Dennis
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 11:28
Hi all,

I have three corrections to an album I need help with.

1)  Could someone please remove my review for the Mutiny in Jonestown album, "Hamburger Fish & Fried Chicken Chips", found at: http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=2239956.  Since writing it, I've decided to make the album available on BandCamp which drastically changes the review.  Rather than just correcting the existing review, I'd like to start over with a fresh slate and post a completely new review.

2)  On the page for the actual album (http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=55753), could you please put an asterisk next to song 5 "Jupiter's Makeup", song 8 "Again" and song 20 "Corona".  Then after the song list place the line, "* Indicates songs not available on the BandCamp release of the album".

3)  Could you also mention the album is available on BandCamp at: https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/hamburger-fish-fried-chicken-chips

Thanks!
Dennis

Edited by The.Crimson.King - July 29 2019 at 11:28
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 13:23
2) & 3) done!

About the review - you could simply click on the button LOGIN at the top of PA homepage, then click on "Edit your old reviews & ratings"
and there you go, open the editor next to the album name and remake the whole review if that's your intention Wink
(don't forget to click SAVE - at the bottom - when you're done)

Edited by Quinino - July 29 2019 at 13:25
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 13:33

2) & 3) done!

About the review - you could simply click on the button LOGIN at the top of PA homepage, then click on "Edit your old reviews & ratings"
and there you go, open the editor next to the album name and remake the whole review if that's your intention Wink
(don't forget to click SAVE - at the bottom - when you're done)

Thanks Quinino!  I knew I could edit it, but will that mean the review will appear back at the top of the "Latest Reviews" page or will it remain buried in the list because the original was written a few days ago?  I'm asking because the first review I wrote wasn't descriptive about most of the album because it wasn't listenable on bandcamp and that's the review people have likely already seen...while the new review is much more detailed because people are now able to listen to it.  I was hoping deleting and reposting would make it appear back at the top of "Latest Reviews" so people will easily notice it's a more descriptive review.

Hope that makes sense Confused

Dennis
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 13:39
But, look, at the most it will stay there at the top only for a few hours - does it pay all the work ?
Anyway, I have not the means to delete it as you ask, maybe an admin will.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 14:05

But, look, at the most it will stay there at the top only for a few hours - does it pay all the work ?
Anyway, I have not the means to delete it as you ask, maybe an admin will.

No problem then, I'll go ahead and edit the existing review...

Thanks,
Dennis
HarryAngel746 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryAngel746 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2019 at 07:52
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2019 at 09:42
Hi Harry, guess you are right, just give me some time will catch you later...

EDIT: OK, both bands discog / bio corrected and updated - if you want check them out and report any error or omission, thanks.

Edited by Quinino - July 31 2019 at 15:16
HarryAngel746 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryAngel746 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2019 at 12:54
Thanks! if I find anything else, I'll let you know!
But overall, this website is now probably the best source of knowledge about many ambitious bands.
Nice informations about both bands!

I found there is one more Writing on the Wall album: Rockfield Sessions released in 2015.
I added it:

By the way I'm impressed how good the songs released after years are (for example "Lucifer Corpus", "Buffalo", "Live and Learn", "Dream Yourself a Hero").

Greetings!
Xymph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xymph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2019 at 06:57
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2019 at 07:17
Of course - another good find, my dear sir!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 489>