Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 490>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xymph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2019 at 03:38
In the footer of the new "tours, shows & news" section on artist pages: "Post an entries now" -> entry.

Edit: http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=1176 under "SOLUTION forum topics" shows subjects of already deleted spam topics.

Edited by Xymph - September 03 2019 at 03:43
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2019 at 04:01
^ Yeah, but the links are dead !

(I guess it's the way it's built  - the page doesn't refresh immediately, takes some time to reflect modifications already done)
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2019 at 17:45
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

^ Good to know, you know your Harmonium. Smile

I hope with your help we'll find a solution. By the way, I like a lot "Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison" album, though it was not love at first sight.

Just a follow-up about the "Seul Ensemble" album...

As of today, it is the #1 album of 2019 on Progarchives!

Wow! Shocked

Edited by projeKct - September 04 2019 at 17:46
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2019 at 13:27
^ Now I've added the link on HARMONIUM page to Serge FIORI page.
Looks like a perfect harmony I hope. Smile
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2019 at 13:13
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2019 at 15:16
^ Yes, and the albums are all crying for a helping hand, I'll see what I can do.
ProgDrummerTony View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgDrummerTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2019 at 18:44
Hi there, I just had a request to fix the chronological order of Earthkind albums. The discography shows "Two Trails" and then "Earthkind", but "Earthkind" was released first. They both came out in 2015, so I can see how that might have happened. Hopefully that's an easy fix. It's my project so I just want to make sure it's consistent Smile
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2019 at 18:55
^ Thanks, done.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2019 at 07:25
Originally posted by ProgDrummerTony ProgDrummerTony wrote:

It's my project so I just want to make sure it's consistent Smile

If that's the case, I find odd you don't volunteer more info about the albums (instrumentation, etc) Ermm
Rrattlesnake View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rrattlesnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2019 at 22:50
Disco Inferno - A Rock to Cling To is classified as an album when it's actually an EP
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2019 at 02:48
^ Of course, thanks for reporting.
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 17:04
some albums are in my opinion wrongly listed as compilation albums. this is especially so for "Limited Edition" and "Unlimited Edition" by Can.

"Limited Edition" was released as a single album and is a collection of previously unreleased material by Can, released only with a few thousand copies (as far as I know only 5000, though I also read 15000); none of the tracks on it was ever published before. therefore it is not a compilation album but a perfectly normal release of the band.

"Unlimited Edition" was released as a double album with one LP containing the material of "Limited Edition" and the other material that had not been released before. therefore one could argue it is a compilation album. but considering the fact that "Limited Edition" was what its name says it is I think one should regard that album as a perfectly normal release of the band.

to be considered a compilation album the album in question should consist of various previously released tracks from either previous albums or singles with perhaps the addition of a few previously unreleased tracks. but since this is not the case for "Limited Edition" and "Unlimited Edition" I suggest those albums should be moved from "compilation albums" to the regular discography of the band.

"Lovechild" by Curved Air is in my opinion another such case

Edited by BaldJean - September 14 2019 at 17:25

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 17:27
^ I see your point, Jean.

But from the other hand, a collection of previously unreleased songs might be a compilation too. It depends on the band's vision. 

I'm not a CAN expert, I'll pass your request to Kraut Team (let it be their headache).
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 17:34
Originally posted by BaldJean BaldJean wrote:

"Lovechild" by Curved Air is in my opinion another such case

After reading this I would leave it as it is (in Compilations). Nobody wanted this baby to be born, demos ... Doesn't look like an album.

Edited by NotAProghead - September 14 2019 at 17:57
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2019 at 18:47

But from the other hand, a collection of previously unreleased songs might be a compilation too. It depends on the band's vision. 

I'm not a CAN expert, I'll pass your request to Kraut Team (let it be their headache).

Can released those albums as perfectly normal albums, just as they did with "Delay 1968"

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2019 at 07:48

Format: CD, Digital
October 31, 2018
Artwork: Ed Unitsky

- E&O Team: Thanks, done.

Edited by NotAProghead - September 15 2019 at 07:54
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2019 at 07:51
Originally posted by BaldJean BaldJean wrote:

Can released those albums as perfectly normal albums, just as they did with "Delay 1968"

No answer from PSIKE Team (they're responsible for Kraut) yet.
AlanB View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2019 at 13:18
I've just posted the first review of this album

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=61305

I notice that the album details don't include the band lineup, but I also see that only Admin and collaborators can edit. So I wonder if someone could do this please? The information you require is

Andy Powell (guitar, vocals, all tracks)
Steve Upton (drums, all tracks)
Martin Turner (bass, vocals, all tracks except 2-13)
Ted Turner (guitar, vocals, tracks 1-1 to 2-7)
Laurie Wisefield (guitar, vocals, tracks 2-8 to 2-13)
John Wetton (bass, track 2-13)

Thank you.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2019 at 14:00
^ Thanks, it's a very welcome post, a real pleasure for our team. Clap
A little "secret": there are lots of PA reviewers who wrote hundreds of reviews but never cared about albums' info.

Done.  

Edited by NotAProghead - September 16 2019 at 14:19
arsprovita View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arsprovita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2019 at 14:43
Hi, I'm the composer from Ars Pro Vita
< ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 24.0px Helvetica} https://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=10389
I'd like to report errors in our profile:
1) Text: please, remove the last phrase: "The influences of the music go from GENESIS, to SIMON SAYS and world music."
2) We want to change our photo from the main page.
< ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 24.0px Helvetica} https://www.progarchives.com/progressive_rock_discography_band/10389.jpgHow can we perform it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 490>