Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 490>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2017 at 15:45
^ I agree, moved to compilations.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
Pekka View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2017 at 01:28
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=54495

There is a line-up error on this Riverside live album. As it was recorded before Piotr Grudzinski's death, it features him on guitar instead of the current touring guitarist listed now. The recording took place at Poppodium 013, Tilburg, Netherlands on 18 October, 2015.
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2017 at 07:41
^ Thanks, done.
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2017 at 08:39
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=10050
The new Website
www.baddreamsband.com
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2017 at 10:13
^ Thanks, Mayer, done.
altsaxofonen View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altsaxofonen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2017 at 09:35
Error in the biography Bjorn J:son Lindh

It says: BJORN J:SON LINDH was born in 1944, and majored in flute and piano at the Ingesund University College of Music. He continued his musical studies at A Björn J:son Lindh was born in Arvika, Värmland, Sweden in October 25 1944. He majored in piano and flute at the Ingesund University College of Music, in Arvika, Sweden. He pursued his musical training at Musikhögskolan, The Royal School of Music, during the latter half of the 60s,...........

But it should be: BJORN J:SON LINDH was born in Arvika, Värmland, Sweden on October 25 1944 and died on December 21 2013 in Nora, Sweden. He started his music education at Ingesund College of Music in Arvika. He continued his musical studies on piano and flute at the Royal Swedish Academy of Music in Stockholm during the latter half of the 60s,.......

Could someone please correct this?
Sea Whisperer View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sea Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2017 at 10:02
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2017 at 10:29
^ Fixed the Disperse song title, although the surrealist in me liked the very oddly titled "On the Windows of the Dove", and I will correct the Bjorn J:son Lindh bio. Thank you both.

EDIT: Bjorn J:son Lindh bio updated.

Edited by Logan - May 06 2017 at 10:50
theultimateprogressiveartexperimentalmusicresource.org: the ultimate progressive, art, experimental music resource dot org
doctorphil View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2017 at 19:28
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=54033
There is an error in the band line up on the release. Scott Higham is not the drummer. Drums are being played by Jan Vincent Velazco.
Regards, Phil.
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
doctorphil View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2017 at 19:59
Actually, looking at the credits on the Pendragon disc, the following are also credited
Christina Booth - backing vocals
Verity Smith - backing vocals
Also, being pedantic, Jan-Vincent's name is hyphenated. 😉
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2017 at 20:40
^^ Thanks, done.
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2017 at 06:38
Here's a confusing situation - Adelaide "cross-over prog" band Projected Twin (their PA page is here) has "evolved" into another band - "Earth Meet World". With this change, the Facebook and Bandcamp pages for "Projected Twin" don't work any more.

Here is the Facebook page for "Earth Meet World":

A recent post about the "evolution" from "Projected Twin" to "Earth Meet World" is here:

The main change I'd suggest for the PA entry for Projected Twin is to update the link now shown for "Projected Twin Official Website":
- from "http://projectedtwin.bandcamp.com/" (which now diverts to the main Bandcamp page).
- to "https://earthmeetworld.bandcamp.com/" (which is referenced on the FB page and now homes the "Projected Twin" albums)

The new "band name" seems to be inspired by the names of a couple of PT albums (as is evident from the PA page).

I'm not involved with either Projected Twin or Earth Meet World (or their main man Shaun Holton), I'm just passing on the info in my role as an occasional listener (and amateur radio presenter).

Personally I think what is essentially a "name change" like this is a bit dumb and confusing really, but that's beside the point... Smile

Seasons Of Change - weekly programme on community radio: http://seasonsofchangeradio.blogspot.com.au/
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2017 at 12:45
^ Thanks, changed the link to bandcamp page.
Changed photo also.

I'll pass changing the name to Crossover team.
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2017 at 18:18
Originally posted by NotAProghead NotAProghead wrote:

^ Thanks, changed the link to bandcamp page.
Changed photo also.

I'll pass changing the name to Crossover team.
Thanks for doing that!

It's up to the Crossover team how they handle the "name change" I guess - whether the albums now in PA are still seen to be PT albums or are considered to be linked to the new name... Maybe just a note in the Bio and (perhaps) a new page could be created for the new name (if/when new music emerges and merits inclusion in PA?
Seasons Of Change - weekly programme on community radio: http://seasonsofchangeradio.blogspot.com.au/
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2017 at 21:50
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=54574

1. To The Bone (6:41)
2. Nowhere Now (4:03)
3. Pariah (4:46)
4. The Same Asylum As Before (5:14)
5. Refuge (6:43)
6. Permanating (3:34)
7. Blank Tapes (2:08)
8. People Who Eat Darkness (6:02)
9. Song Of I (5:21)
10. Detonation (9:19)
11. Song Of Unborn (5:55)

Total Time 59:46
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2017 at 02:53
^ Thanks, done
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 06:31
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=1820

Please correct

DASHIELL HEDAYAT

not

DASHIELL HEDAYATT

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 10:22
^ Thanks, done.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2017 at 15:40
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2017 at 08:24
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=54611

The album's name is "Vehicle of Spirit" don't need the other words
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 490>