Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ERRORS THREAD Report Errors and Omissions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 490>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2019 at 22:25
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=62780

8. Blanket of Night (Bonus Track) (4:24)

- Nick James / Vocals, Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Keyboards
- Matt Clarke / Bass
- Donal Owen / Drums
With:
- Rob Reed (Magenta) / Keyboards (1)
Abbi James / Spoken Words & Backing Vocals 
- Aled Bryn Pennock / Spoken Words 
- Jeff Rees / Lead Guitar (6) 

Label: White Knight Records
Format: CD, Digital
August 9, 2019
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2019 at 02:46
Couldn't we wait until it comes out and we have more reliable info ? I guess we could (and should - only a few days away after all) !

Edited by Quinino - August 05 2019 at 03:16
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2019 at 19:28
I added the album Mercury Rev "Bobbie Gentry's Delta Sweete Revisited" into the archives today, but accidentally spelled it "Seete" instead of "Sweete".  Everytime I try to go edit it, I get an error message.  Could someone please fix this?

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 03:06
Done, thanks !
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 12:47

- Richie Kohan
 / lead vocal & guitars
- Barbara Gruska / drums, percussion & vocals
- Marcel Camargo / guitars, orchestral bells & vocals
- Gabe Noel / basses, vocals
- John Wood / pump organ & orchestral bells
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 12:55
^ Please give me a link - I would like to also update the album credits and that would be very helping.

(Allmusic titles the EP as "One Day This Will Be a Theme Park", can you confirm this ? Thanks.)

Edited by Quinino - August 06 2019 at 12:57
NektarDisc View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NektarDisc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 13:43
Any chance we can get the current lineup of Nektar updated?

Ron Howden (Drums, Vocals)
Derek "Mo" Moore (Bass, Vocals)
Mick Brockett (Liquid Lights)
Randy Dembo (Bass, 12-String Guitar, Mood Pedals)
Ryche Chlanda (Guitar, Vocals)
Kendall Scott (Keyboards, Synthesizers).

The band has just recorded a new album, "The Other Side," and it's due to be released in January 2022.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2019 at 14:16
^ How do you mean ?
- The lineup is added per album, so when the new release finally arrives please notify us (or you can add the album yourself in due time).
- I agree the Bio is totally outdated - if you will please contribute with a new expanded.
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 14:43
In the biography of Frumpy it is said that Karl-Heinz Schott was a guitarist. He was the bass player though.

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 15:09
^ Good pick, corrected now - thanks !
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 16:02
Hi Quinino,

I've just made 4 more Mutiny in Jonestown albums available on BandCamp and request the following corrections to my PA album pages:

1)  On the album, "Let the Bag Lady Swing": https://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=55746

a)  Please change the time of "Bus Stop Romance" from 2:50 to 3:54
b)  Please note the album is now available on BandCamp at: https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/let-the-bag-lady-swing

2) On the album, "The Return of the Nowhere Man": https://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=55763

a)  Please change the album title to, "Return of the Nowhere Man"
b)  Please remove song #10, "Esther the Nymphet" (it's actually not on this album) and move songs 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17 up one number
c)  Please add an asterisk * to the final track, "Nowhere Man" and add the note below, "Cover song, not available on BandCamp"
d)  Please note the album is now available on BandCamp at: https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/return-of-the-nowhere-man

3)  On the album, "Madness and Purity": https://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=55767

a)  Please put an asterisk * next to song 5, "Look What Happened" and add the note below, "Song not available on BandCamp".
b)  Please note the album is now available on BandCamp at: https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/madness-and-purity

4)  On the album, "Apparition": https://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=55770

a)   Please add an asterisk * next to track 2, "Red House" and track 11, "Long Long Long", and add the note below, "Cover songs, not available on BandCamp"
b)  Please note the album is now available on BandCamp at: https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/album/apparition

That should cover everything! 

Thanks as always for your help Wink
Dennis
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 16:13
It's OK Dennis, glad you care for info accuracy - all done now !

(btw is "Hamburger Fish & Fried Chicken Chips" really the album's title the way you pretend ?)
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 16:56
Originally posted by Quinino Quinino wrote:

It's OK Dennis, glad you care for info accuracy - all done now !

(btw is "Hamburger Fish & Fried Chicken Chips" really the album's title the way you pretend ?)

Thanks Quinino, looks great!

I got the title from the sign on a local fast food restaurant.  Went to the parking lot one morning with my camera (back when we really needed a camera to take pictures...this was 1990 after all) and took the shot.  Check it out...if you read it left to right instead of top to bottom, what do you get?  "Hamburger Fish & Fried Chicken Chips" LOL

TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 10:20
Returning to Mercury Rev's "Bobbie Gentry's The Delta Sweete Revisited", when the information was updated, the list of vocalists ended up with a few mistakes.  Margo Price should be the vocalist for track (6) instead of (5), and Susanne Sundfor should be the vocalist for track (7) instead of (5).  Again, I tried to change this but I still get an error message for that album for some reason.

Edited by TCat - August 08 2019 at 10:21

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 10:27
^Of course, thanks for noticing (it's unusual from me - I never, ever make mistakes !)

Edited by Quinino - August 08 2019 at 10:28
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2019 at 19:06

^Of course, thanks for noticing (it's unusual from me - I never, ever make mistakes !)

I know.  You are the lowest on the mistake-o-meter at -2 mistakes.  LOL

Xymph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xymph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2019 at 03:43
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=16518:

Album title should be "13th Star", title track (#10) too.
Track #4 should be "Zoë 25".
Track #7 should be "Openwater".

Sources: Official page, Wikipedia

Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2019 at 05:40
^ ... and everywhere else except here - thanks pal, corrected now!
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2019 at 05:41
Originally posted by TCat TCat wrote:

I know.  You are the lowest on the mistake-o-meter at -2 mistakes.  LOL

There you are LOL
Xymph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xymph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2019 at 00:52

^ ... and everywhere else except here - thanks pal, corrected now!

You're welcome. But still to do: "title track (#10) too"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 490>