Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOrganised Chaos - Inner Conflict (2011)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organised Chaos - Inner Conflict (2011)
    Posted: April 07 2012 at 22:05
I dread to think what Karl will be screaming when he hears from you!!...I don't think he was too impressed tbf. LOL     
Andy Webb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2012 at 21:59
Bandcamp screams prog metal, I'll alert the team.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2012 at 18:22
Doesn't look as though the suggestion is going anywhere on PA. No entry has been made for the band at progfreak.com, the site that Prog Metal team (and some other PA teams) use to track their evaluations, and there isn't really anywhere else that these guys might fit (other than maybe Heavy Prog at a very extreme pinch). It still seems reasonably proggy to me in places, and eclectic too (though not in the sense of 'Eclectic Prog') - the 'over the top' vocals certainly don't help the cause, it must be said, but the music itself is actually pretty good, as far as I am concerned at least.  Ermm
alekdarson View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2012 at 15:04
Hey guys, just found this :D 

I'm glad that some of you noticed our work since we haven't actually been advertising it. 

If you guys are interested in more info definitely go to our FB page, myspace is dead anyway, and we'll have a website up in a month or so.

Don't forget to like us ;)
http://www.facebook.com/organized.chaos.prog

If anyone is interested we have a worldwide distribution of CD's so hit me up if you want any!

Thank you!
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 14:07
It's certainly not yer typical prog metal - that's for sure!! The tubes do give a Eurovision feel to the songs, but that's TV for you!! The second post here was pretty accurate actually - vocals are a bit on the 'posey' side...but the music isn't bad at all. Myspace is a bit disappointing for samples, surprisingly - there are only three, and one of those is an 18-minute 'sampler' made up of several tracks. Use the bandcamp or facebook links to hear it all properly.

The band try to touch a lot of bases with this album - 14 tracks, and well over 70 minutes of music...not all of it metal either. As the translated bio from reverbnation states: "In an unconventional way, joining a modern progressive metal sound with directions such as classical, jazz, funk, latin, rap ... and thus create his indelible mark". You'll need to decide whether there is enough metal included overall for you to pass it to the rest your team, but I'm quite sure it's a proggy enough effort for the band to be found a home on the site somewhere.

I'm surprised Svetonio didn't find this one first!  LOL
Bonnek View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 12:51

Prog metal? You sure this ain't the Serbian candidate for this year's Eurovision Song Contest?
Well that's what the tubes gimme, the setting doesn't help for sure Shocked

Will try to myspace too sometime.
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 12:15
Serbian Prog Metal...you can listen to the whole album here: http://organizedchaosband.bandcamp.com/, and all tracks are on YouTube too: http://www.youtube.com/user/organizedchaosprog.

Here's just a couple of them playing live on Serbian National TV in the summer of 2009:

Sound ain't brilliant on these, but it gives you a feel for the band in action.

They have facebook, reverbnation and myspace pages too:

The facebook link is a good one - it has the bandcamp songs embedded, so you can listen to the whole album there too.

Organized Chaos Biography (rough google translation from the Serbian entry on reverbnation):

"Organized Chaos is a band from Belgrade. Their music is a combination of different musical styles, forms and directions. In an unconventional way, joining a modern progressive metal sound with directions such as classical, jazz, funk, latin, rap ... and thus create his indelible mark.
Trigger Organized Chaos is the order of Vladimir Lalic to save a few musical ideas. With the creative support Marta Vlahovic entering the studio in "Casablanca" Dadija Stojanovic at the 2005th year.
and begin recording the first part of the album "Inner Conflict".
Owl with Milan on drums and bass Djordje Golubovic for the project come to life and a demo version of the song''''We saw the light of day demo bands on the compilation "Pa'n'demonium 2". The desire becomes an obsession and slowly starts recording Lalic second part of the album. That enterprise in 2007. joins the new driving force Aleksandar Sale Djordjic on guitars and keyboards.
George left the team Golubovic and in its place comes Stefan Golubovic.
The project has gradually grown with intensive work in the band. They become active concert. Great euphoria, liveliness, variety of songs and explosive power makes appearances Organized Chaos's their strongest weapon. After a few well accepted and well visited concerts, live band with a guest appearance in the musical show "Steps" program first aired on national television.
The band also performs in an acoustic version.
The Organized Chaos is written in a review in a few newspapers, and on the website trabelmejker.com. Writer and journalist Milan B. Popovic writes on the future album, 'Luxurious energy levels, changes in tempo and atypical arranging decorations adorn the CD creation. Neither his inspiring musical selections and the Muses is not easy to trace. I do not even need to bother. They are modern. They are both regressive and progressive at the same moment and it's charm. They are both the commercial and thought. The deep, almost spiritual. They are rude, angry and brave. They are different. The unexpected, unpredictable, sensual and reduced.
They beskopromisni.''
Organized Chaos enters the last phase of implementation of albums in his own recording studio and music production "Stretch". Album''Inner Conflict,''contains 13 songs, over 80 minutes of material and conceptual character.
The band is currently seeking label."

Members:
Vladimir Lalić - vocals and guitar
Marta Vlahović - keyboards and vocals
Alek Darson - guitar
Milan Jejina - drums
Stefan Golubović - bass

Over to you Karl... Tongue

Edited by yam yam - January 11 2012 at 12:18
centum View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 09:07
POSy and (or but) great
amity62 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 06:17
 I think 1st album  is the  fantastic and amazing debut. They are now instead Pain of salvation for meSmile
http://youtu.be/zf_B_TfbJcQ
http://youtu.be/zudRhkwGMsE

Edited by amity62 - January 11 2012 at 06:42
 Post Reply Post Reply