Topic ClosedBelieve releasing new live DVD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Believe releasing new live DVD
    Posted: January 26 2012 at 03:18
In late March/early April, Metal Mind Productions will release second live DVD by Believe – an outstanding art-rock act formed by the guitarist Mirek Gil – the former leader and composer of Polish prog-rock legend Collage. The material entitled “Seeing Is Believing” was recorded in November 2011 in Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland. During this unique evening Believe primarily presented material from their most recent studio album „World Is Round” (Metal Mind Productions, 2010).

And today the band reveal the cover artwork of „Seeing Is Believing”.

Karol Wróblewski, the band's vocalist comments the project: “The picture was taken at Wyspianski Theatre during the filming of the concert for the purposes of this DVD release. We made no suggestions to its author and we decided to give him absolute artistic freedom. That's how the magical, impressionist image that captures the essence of the title ‘Seeing Is Believing’ was made. Vivid colors, Karol's silhouette, and the mysterious atmosphere perfectly reflect what happened on that evening on the theatre's stage. And believe me, the atmosphere of the concert was outstanding. We're all the more satisfied about the cover because it reminds us of a movie poster... Because that DVD is a true documentary about us and our music. The picture was taken by our friend - Sławek Haratym. We've been cooperating with him for a couple of years now and he keeps surprising us with his creativity. We knew that he wouldn't let us down this time as well. We're very proud of his latest work.”

Full details about „Seeing Is Believing” DVD  to be announced soon!

Metal Mind Productions - Promo Dept., Katowice POLAND
www.metalmind.com.pl / www.myspace.com/metalmindproductions
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/metalmindproductions

Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2012 at 12:37
Metal Mind Productions will release second live DVD by Believe on April, 30th in Europe and June, 19th in USA (MVD). This outstanding art-rock act was formed by guitarist Mirek Gil – the former leader and composer of Polish prog-rock legend Collage. The material entitled “Seeing Is Believing” was recorded in November 2011 in Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland. During this unique evening Believe in the line-up: Mirek Gil – guitars, Karol Wróblewski – vocal, Satomi – violin, Vlodi – drums, Przemas – bass guitar and Konrad Wantrych – keyboards, primarily presented material from their last studio album „World Is Round” (Metal Mind Productions, 2010).

The program of the DVD includes the following tracks:

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever
7. AA
8. Guru
9. New Hands
10. Cut Me Paste Me
11. Poor King of Sun / Return
12. Silence
“Seeing Is Believing” DVD will also include bonus video material: Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski, Music for One Leg (documentary), Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011. Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.
The audio version of track “AA” is a foretaste of this DVD and is now available on Metal Mind Productions’ channel on YouTube in THIS location.
--------------------------------------
Metal Mind Productions - Promo Dept., ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND
www.metalmind.com.pl / www.myspace.com/metalmindproductions
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/metalmindproductions

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2012 at 12:49
The second live DVD by Believe will be released on April, 30th in Europe and June, 19th in USA (via MVD) but today you can see its preview. Track “AA” is available on Metal Mind Productions’ official channel on YouTube in THIS location.

Believe - this outstanding art-rock act was formed by guitarist Mirek Gil – the former leader and composer of Polish prog-rock legend Collage. DVD entitled “Seeing Is Believing” was recorded in November 2011 in Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland. During this unique evening Believe in the line-up: Mirek Gil – guitars, Karol Wróblewski – vocal, Satomi – violin, Vlodi – drums, Przemas – bass guitar and Konrad Wantrych – keyboards, primarily presented material from their last studio album „World Is Round” (Metal Mind Productions, 2010). DVD also include bonus video material: Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski, Music for One Leg (documentary about the band’s drummer), bootleg gig Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011. Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Believe
Seeing Is Believing DVD
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Barcode: 5907785037441
Format: DVD
Genre: progressive rock
Release date: 30.04.2012 Europe / 19.06.2012 USA

Tracklist:

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever
7. AA
8. Guru
9. New Hands
10. Cut Me Paste Me
11. Poor King of Sun / Return
12. Silence

Bonus videos:
Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
Music for One Leg (documentary)
Friends for Robert, 2011
Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011

Metal Mind Productions - Promo Dept., ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND
www.metalmind.com.pl
www.facebook.com/metalmindproductions

Edited by Easy Livin - March 27 2012 at 12:51
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2012 at 03:04
The second live DVD by Believe was released in Europe on April, 30th (fans in US have to wait till June, 19th) and today you can see another preview of “Seeing is Believing”. Track „This Bread Is Mine” is available on Metal Mind Productions’ official channel on YouTube in THIS location.

Believe - this outstanding art-rock act was formed by guitarist Mirek Gil – the former leader and composer of Polish prog-rock legend Collage. DVD entitled “Seeing Is Believing” was recorded in November 2011 in Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland. During this unique evening Believe primarily presented material from their last studio album „World Is Round” (Metal Mind Productions, 2010). DVD also include bonus video material: Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski, Music for One Leg (documentary about the band’s drummer), bootleg gig Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011. Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Believe – current line-up:
Mirek Gil – guitars, Karol Wróblewski – vocal, Satomi – violin, Vlodi – drums, Przemas – bass guitar and Konrad Wantrych – keyboards,

Believe - Seeing Is Believing DVD

Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Barcode: 5907785037441
Format: DVD
Genre:  progressive rock
Release date: 30.04.2012 Europe / 19.06.2012 USA

Tracklist:

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads