Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Relocator - instrumental prog ft. Derek Sherinian
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRelocator - instrumental prog ft. Derek Sherinian

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relocator - instrumental prog ft. Derek Sherinian
    Posted: January 28 2012 at 09:20
Hi everyone,

our album has been out for a while, but with the launch of my label Generation Prog Records we'd like to promote Relocator's music some more, so we're looking for reviewers who'd like to spend some time with our music and write about it! Big smile

I'm talking about this album, which got quite a few reviews already:
http://www.progarchives.com/album-reviews.asp?id=29830

"Relocator" was released on January 25, 2010, and was later nominated for "Debut album of the year" at the Progawards. The music is all instrumental prog with some fusion elements. It features a multi-national group of musicians, with a German core (guitar, bass), a Dutch drummer and a Polish electric violinist. All the keyboards were handled by none other than Derek Sherinian, who I'm sure you're all familiar with from Dream Theater, Planet X or more recently Black Country Communion. I really think that the album features some of Derek's best playing, e.g., the epic Aavishkar ending solo or the wonderful fusiony one in Urban Blue.

If you're interested, please get in touch with me via private message. Thanks! Big smile

All the best,
Michael  |  Bass
"Freedom in the 21st Century means being incommunicado."

Post Reply Post Reply