Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 Horns 7 Eyes
    Posted: April 27 2012 at 20:27
The album has been released this week, so it's time to move this thread to 'Suggest New Bands & Artists' forum methinks.
For more samples, there is the 1st track 'Divine Amnesty' at soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/basickrecords/01-divine-amnesty.
There are the three tracks (tracks 7 & 8 from the album, plus another) which have been released as a digital EP called 'Convalescence' at bandcamp: http://music.basickrecords.com/album/convalescence-ep.
Or there is the whole album at bandcamp: http://music.basickrecords.com/album/throes-of-absolution.

Oh...plus a couple of tubes:

If admin don't move the thread within a few days (and I posted it in the wrong forum to start with really, didn't I... Embarrassed) I'll copy these two posts into the 'Suggest New Bands' forum myself. Tongue

Edited by yam yam - April 27 2012 at 20:35
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2012 at 09:51
Can't find any reference on the site to these guys, but I guess they will be a decent prospect for Tech/Extreme Prog Metal when the album finally comes out (or even now, since the DO have previously released material available...)

Progressive, atmospheric, death-metallers 7 HORNS 7 EYES will be releasing their debut full-length album, Throes Of Absolution, on April 23rd, 2012 throughout Europe via Basick Records.

Featuring a guest appearance by Jeff Loomis (ex-NEVERMORE) and already named one of Metal Sucks’ “Albums That Will F**k Your Face Off In 2012”, this highly anticipated album has been many months in the making, but worth the wait!
Throes Of Absolution track-listing:

1. Divine Amnesty
2. Phumis: The Falsehood of Affliction
3. The Hill Difficulty
4. Cycle of Self
5. Delusions
6. A Finite Grasp of Infinite Disillusion
7. Vindicator
8. The Winnowing
9. Regeneration

The band previously released a digital single, entitled Convalescence, which can be purchased here on iTunes. In addition to the title track, the single also features two tracks from Throes Of Absolution ("Vindicator”, “The Winnowing”), so download your copy now to get your first taste of the latest from 7 HORNS 7 EYES!

The band has also previously released a 6-track self-titled EP (in 2007), which is available to download on Amazon etc., but which they no longer actively promote:

EP, released date : 13 June 2007 - Self-Released
1. Yet you Still Choke  04:22
2. To the Gates  04:13
3. Seal Your Fate  04:01
4. Black Hand  03:12
5. Redefining Moment  03:57
6. It Is Not the End  05:13

Total playing time  24:58

If you want to listen to the tracks, here they are on YouTube, but the quality of them is not equal to that of their more recent material, so I am not going to embed them here:

More recent samples:

More news about Throes Of Absolution and 7 HORNS 7 EYES will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
 Post Reply Post Reply