Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Audio Guide To Happiness (Part 1)-Jolly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Audio Guide To Happiness (Part 1)-Jolly
    Posted: January 31 2012 at 17:55

My name is Joe Reilly; I'm the keyboardist of the NYC-based progressive rock band JOLLY (maybe some of you have heard of us).  We're signed to InsideOut Music/Century Media Records, and last year we released our second album, "The Audio Guide To Happiness (Part 1)" [http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=32193].  Our debut, "Forty-Six Minutes, Twelve Seconds of Music," was released back in 2009 (Galileo/ProgRock Records).  We opened up for Riverside at a few shows in 2010.  

I'm here trying to spread the word of JOLLY as fast and far possible, to let more of you know about our music and hopefully find some new fans that help spread it to others.  Here's a fan posted video of "The Pattern," from our last album:

We're very active on Facebook, so if you'd like to come and chat with us there, visit www.facebook.com/jollyband

Also, if you're like to download some songs for free (including "The Pattern") you can visit www.jollyband.com/promo and enter the code PROGARCHIVES

Look forward to discussing music with you all and hoping to turn some new people on to JOLLY!  Let me know what you think.

colorofmoney91 View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 18:23
Jolly is good stuff, I really enjoy The Audio Guide to Happiness. I approve of this thread.
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 18:47
I moved your original post from Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation to Official Review Our Music Board (as you are listed on PA) yet you have simply reposted to the former thread in identical fashion? No harm done I guess but there's that darker part of my soul that just might consider multiple identical posts as spamming ya dig?Evil Smile
JOLLY View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 22:58
Originally posted by colorofmoney91 colorofmoney91 wrote:

Jolly is good stuff, I really enjoy The Audio Guide to Happiness. I approve of this thread.

Thanks colorofmoney, glad you're into JOLLY.  We're trying to do everything we can to let people know about us in an extremely difficult business.  Appreciate the support!
JOLLY View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 23:05
Originally posted by ExittheLemming ExittheLemming wrote:

I moved your original post from Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation to Official Review Our Music Board (as you are listed on PA) yet you have simply reposted to the former thread in identical fashion? No harm done I guess but there's that darker part of my soul that just might consider multiple identical posts as spamming ya dig?Evil Smile

Hey ExittheLemming, no problem.  I'm new to this forum, and not completely sure of where I should post.  Nice to meet you and thanks for the notification!
Conor Fynes View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 01:01
I was sent a promo for the album a year ago; it's a great album and deserves to be listened. Which begs the question: When comes the part II? :-)
JOLLY View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2012 at 09:51
Originally posted by Conor Fynes Conor Fynes wrote:

I was sent a promo for the album a year ago; it's a great album and deserves to be listened. Which begs the question: When comes the part II? :-)

Hey Conor, thanks for the kind words; glad you were into the album.  Part 2 will be out this year, probably in the fall.  We're looking forward to putting it out!

rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 11:08
I purchased this from eMusic this morning.  Looking forward to giving it a first listen.
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2012 at 18:11
Yes this was a great album

Part two awaited eagerly

Post Reply Post Reply