FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your pets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your pets
    Posted: June 18 2015 at 10:50
Pets from the Past.

Saavik - Best dog ever

Paris - The follow up to the best dog ever

Thank you for supporting independently produced music
progrockdeepcuts View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progrockdeepcuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 09:00
Wookie Steve is the best name ever.
Intelligent, emotional, and visceral classic to modern prog rock broadcastlive every Thurs. from 7-10 pm EST on www.houseofprog.com.

Listen to older shows here: mixcloud.com/progrockdeepcuts/
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 08:56
@Wookie : Yo buddy!
Excuse-moi d'casser ton fun mais j'me cherche une rime pour automne
KenFrankenstein View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenFrankenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 08:53
I have a pet wolverine and he's horny as hell that's why I have to keep him on Baffin Island.
*frinspar* View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *frinspar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 14:12
That's typically his neutral face, yeah. But when he gets frisky he gets wide-eyed.
I believe I had just woken him up in the first one. LOL
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 13:58
Originally posted by *frinspar* *frinspar* wrote:

^
I love those pictures. What a cute pup! 

We got this fella a few months ago from a shelter. He's 9 years old. They didn't know his name, so we call him Blue or Wookie Steve. He responds to Blue now. 

The first name is because of his blue eyes. Yeah, not too imaginative. LOL The second name came from 2 things. When you scratch him he gurgles and makes noises like a Wookie. And one night we were joking about what his real name might be, so we just started calling names out and he turned his head at the name Steve. So, Wookie Steve stuck. 

We also have a giant black cat named Monte. He's 16. And a black and grey tabby named Baylee. She's 17. 
Is he always sad or drowsy?

Edited by Dayvenkirq - June 17 2015 at 13:59
"People tell you life is short. ... No, it's not. Life is long. Especially if you make the wrong decisions." - Chris Rock
*frinspar* View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *frinspar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 13:46
^
I love those pictures. What a cute pup!

We got this fella a few months ago from a shelter. He's 9 years old. They didn't know his name, so we call him Blue or Wookie Steve. He responds to Blue now.

The first name is because of his blue eyes. Yeah, not too imaginative. LOL The second name came from 2 things. When you scratch him he gurgles and makes noises like a Wookie. And one night we were joking about what his real name might be, so we just started calling names out and he turned his head at the name Steve. So, Wookie Steve stuck.

We also have a giant black cat named Monte. He's 16. And a black and grey tabby named Baylee. She's 17.
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2015 at 18:23
Full Disclosure - This was my mom's dog that we adopted after she passed away. We're big dog people, Shepards, Labs, but this little thing has stolen our hearts...and she's an absolute diva.

Thank you for supporting independently produced music
progrockdeepcuts View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progrockdeepcuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2015 at 23:07

Sampson

Servo

Best thread ever!!

Edited by progrockdeepcuts - June 08 2015 at 23:12
Intelligent, emotional, and visceral classic to modern prog rock broadcastlive every Thurs. from 7-10 pm EST on www.houseofprog.com.

Listen to older shows here: mixcloud.com/progrockdeepcuts/
timothy leary View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 11:38
Can't see the pic??
Evolver View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evolver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 11:34

Edited by Evolver - June 08 2015 at 11:50
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 10:52
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 09:32
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 09:30
Pip, the cat likes to swat bees as they come out of the hive, he learned his lesson, they fight back.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 09:08
^ right at home

Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 05:27
^ ^ Great pic LOL reminds me of this one of our Marcel (already posted I think, sorry for repeating)

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 13:55
Zucchini, peppers and tomatoes
AEProgman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEProgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 13:48
Originally posted by timothy leary timothy leary wrote:

LOL  There goes the crop....  By the way what are the plants?

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 13:20

Star_Song_Age_Less View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star_Song_Age_Less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 15:15
^The only cat I ever saw do 15-ish feet was my grandmother's.  She (my grandmother) was asleep and the cat was on her feet.  My grandmother then kicked in her sleep, sending the cat careening through the air.  She hit the wall across the room near the ceiling.  She was fine.

I currently have a furry bundle of black cat on my lap.  Makes typing interesting.
https://www.facebook.com/JamieKernMusic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic