Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your pets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 29>
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2013 at 13:31
Originally posted by Dayvenkirq Dayvenkirq wrote:

"I don't wanna be the guy who's gonna give you salmon." ... Clown likes the sauce.

the sauce from your ass for what we can see LOL
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2013 at 14:38
^ Blah, Gouchy, you are disgusting. ... and so is she.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 15:46
A little afternoon chill out with Ruthie, listening to the new Godspeed album:

My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 15:48
^awesome, cats are the best

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 16:12
^ Because they are more understanding of post-rock.

Has she got bigger?

Edited by Dayvenkirq - April 20 2013 at 16:12
smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 16:26
My cat loves to chill out while I listen to anything, really. he even likes Merzbow
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnforest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 17:25

Cats are def post-rock.  Dogs are what.....frat boy rock?

Does anyone have cats that hate whistling and singing?  If we whistle they will actually come from across the room to jump up and stop you....paw at your mouth if need be. 

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 18:06
^ I should try this next time I see Clown. I know sometimes my melodic whistling works.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 20:27

Has she got bigger?
Nope, she's just all stretched out, taking up more square footage than usual.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 20:28
Originally posted by Finnforest Finnforest wrote:

Cats are def post-rock.  Dogs are what.....frat boy rock?

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
(WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF)

-Kehlog Albran
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 03:44
Originally posted by HolyMoly HolyMoly wrote:

A little afternoon chill out with Ruthie, listening to the new Godspeed album:
Cute!

I was going through some old pics and found some other nice ones from my ex-pets

Young Gaston with our neighbours' kitty Zoef, she was his first love and how Gaston became so attached to cats

Lola with one of Gaston's half-brothers (Nestor, owned by some friends). Although she looks a bit menacing she was actually being playful with him

Lola fancied playing with Gaston's hair (and he liked it too!)

Lola playing with another friend, this is Sam, another half-brother of Gaston and also owned by some friends

Young Carmen

Grown-up Carmen with her babies

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 04:28
^ I wonder who is supporting Carmen's lil'uns right now.
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 05:08
We kept 1 of them (Fernand who is in some other pics in the thread), and we could find good homes for the other 4, one of them is with some very good friends of us and the other 3 I never saw again but I know they are in good homes (customers of my ex"s shop, having a shop she knew lots of people and it was easy putting some pics of the kitties on the counter and finding people willing to keep one).

Edited by Gerinski - May 04 2013 at 02:45
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 05:15
I don't have pets anymore at the moment but there is this couple of beautiful ducks who come to my garden every day Tongue

smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 00:26
Sometimes when I'm upstairs TJ will just sit next to the stairs and wait for me to go down :)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 00:37
^ Maybe he doesn't like what he sees upstairs.
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 00:45
Late last night when my tabby was out, a huge raccoon came through the kitchen window and started eating from the cat's bowl--  I chased it out and hissed at it but our raccoons are quite bold and it was only when I turned the garden hose on him that he fled.   Thing was massive.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 01:27
^ Those ba$%&rds. I remember seeing a mouse chewing out of Clown's patte bowl. Wish she could see that so that she could grasp the gravity of the matter.

We once had a squirrel stuck within the walls of the shop ... or so we thought that it was stuck. Turns out it could get out the walls but not outta the shop, so to survive the shoplag, it would make round trips to Clown's bowl of dry food. I was like ... "Wow! You ate it all?" Jim the Mechanic said that the squirrel is still inside and steals Clown's food. That little rascal. I eventually got it out. It was stuck under a really low shelf of a rack. Lucky me I had those durable gloves on, or that buster would bite and infect me with some crap. Man, did that b$%ch bite hard. Clown was paying so much attention to the whole scene, staring at that squirrel at a distance, without wasting a second. So, I was moving that squirrel round, squeezing it so hard, that it looked almost half-dead at the time. I just hurled it out, and it could barely breathe. Then it started hoping and shorty after it disappeared.

We also once had a snake. ... A snake! I didn't even bother finding out what it looked like to see what kind it was. At first I thought it was some kind of an electrical tool making little noise. I decided to check it out ... so did Clown. I was like ... "Son of a b%^ch! How did it get in here, hiding under a rack o' tools?!" So she started staring at that snake, absolutely careless about everything else. I was really worried about her; she wanted to get to know her "new buddy" ... or foe. So pulled her away, but she started resisting big time. "Let me go, you dumb ba$%&rd!" That's how I got a few scratches on my chest ... that are no longer there. So I isolated the room she was in from the workspace where the snake was. She was striving to get back in, but I sealed the gap between the door and the floor so that the snake wouldn't get in.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - May 04 2013 at 01:46
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 01:37
^ Yeah I live in the middle of a city and we still get critters of all kinds.. I can smell the odor of skunk right now.   I finally boarded off the space under my side passage door where coons and skunks were moving back & forth from the street to our yard.   Cut down big time on the beastie traffic.   Now the occasional one doesn't seem so bad.   Luckily my cat is way too cautious to mess with a coon but he does go after the odd skunk now&then.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 01:52
Let's see; we get squirrels, rats, mice, skunks, raccoons, snakes, stray cats, birds, crickets, paper wasps, huge red & orange garden spiders, and the rare opossum.   I don't see many salamanders or silverfish like I used to.   We have had several big paper wasp (yellowjackets) nests attached to our house and one unfortunate bumblebee nest inside the walls (an ugly business), as well as a 'coon living under the house that we had humanely caught and released.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 29>