Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your pets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 29>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2015 at 16:50
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2015 at 17:38
^  ahhhhhhh!  How precious! Clap
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Star_Song_Age_Less View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star_Song_Age_Less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2015 at 02:05
^^That is an awesome kitty-yawn picture.

Here are my cuties.

Tesla

and Raziel.

They're brothers.
https://www.facebook.com/JamieKernMusic
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:12
^ Really cute! Thumbs Up

Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:26
our cat, this picture is from 3 years ago, though, but it's a funny one, darn naughty cat!
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:36
^This looks familiar. My cat shows similar behaviour.
Walton Street View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walton Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:36
"I know one thing: that I know nothing"

- SpongeBob Socrates
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walton Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:37
there seems to be a real prog = cats thing going on here.

I guess if it worked for Roger Dean ...

- SpongeBob Socrates
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:43
CAT FOOD for all of them LOL
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:45
Loving all these new kitties on the thread! Approve

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walton Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 08:50
mine look so pissed off to be having their picture taken

- SpongeBob Socrates
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 09:00
^ They don't look as cute as your other photos you posted on the Vinyl thread Tongue
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walton Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 09:16
Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

^ They don't look as cute as your other photos you posted on the Vinyl thread Tongue

She (the grey one) hates him (the black and white one). She was fully grown when I brought the b& white one home as a kitten and has no use for him at all

He tries to get her to play but she just growls and swats at him. Now what he's bigger he fights back ..
There doesn't seem to be any real malice - just annoyance and keeping him in his place.

But they do play a game where they chase each other all over the house.

I was amazed to see them both on the same chair - she usually walks out of a room when he walks in (he wants to be around her all the time)

The whole cat politics thing makes me laugh - a great source of amusement

- SpongeBob Socrates
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 09:22
My wife had 2 cats (brothers) when we got married, and my cat (Ruthie, pictured above) wasn't used to having other cats around.  She was pretty terrified of both of them and disliked them intensely, though they were pretty mellow around her.  My cat would hiss and growl when they were around, but was apparently too afraid to attack.  Every now and then one of the brothers would get tired of her attitude and calmly back her into a corner and just stare her down, scaring and humiliating her in the process.  Sadly, the two brothers have since passed away from old age, and my Ruthie is once again an only child, a position she hopes to keep.  She's a sweet cat when she gets her way.

Edited by HolyMoly - January 30 2015 at 09:22

-Kehlog Albran
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walton Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 09:28
they are hands down, the funniest animals ever.
weird and complex...

i love all animals but i'll take the funniest one over all the others any day

- SpongeBob Socrates
Jim Garten View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin & Razor Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Garten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 09:56
Ah - cats & fabric, eh:

Originally posted by Star_Song_Age_Less Star_Song_Age_Less wrote:

Tesla

My own Baggins

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012
AEProgman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEProgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 10:03
These guys were feral when they showed up on our property, and of course the wife began feeding them and now they have wormed their way in the house.  First however, we had to trap them with wild animal traps as we could never catch them, had them "fixed".  

The black and white one (Felix - I know, how original, wife's idea) is a lover boy and will just lay on you wanting petting all the time. It took him about a year for him to trust us and come inside.  The other one, Freddie is like Freddie Kruger.  He will hunt and eat anything, we have found a good handful of squirrels half eaten, mice, lizards, occasional birds, and a small snake once.  After about 3 years, he finally trusted us enough to come in the house to sleep at night.  Another 2 years and now will lay on my wife's lap for petting, but is still paranoid as can be if anyone moves.  They have been great fun!

Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 10:06
Dayvenkirk, it's quite a long time we do not see Harper here, is he doing fine?
TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 10:07
I don't have any pets. They all grew up and moved out of the house.
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 21:12

Snnifff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 29>