Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your pets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 21:28
Originally posted by Gerinski Gerinski wrote:

Dayvenkirk, it's quite a long time we do not see Harper here, is he doing fine?
She is doing fine. Surprisingly, she's become more obedient, less frivolous, stopped licking my face. I guess the screams of a human alpha-male (my ex-stepfather) work on her, ... not that I like the thought of it.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - January 30 2015 at 21:31
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2015 at 04:55
^ Oh she still looks gorgeous Thumbs Up
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2015 at 05:02
We have a little West-Highland Terrier named Masie - couldn't imagine life without her. Costs me a fortune in Jerky, but she's worth it. She goes nuts at the sound of me scrunching the packaging. Can scrunch anything else, no response, but a Jack-Links Jerky packet..............
Star_Song_Age_Less View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star_Song_Age_Less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2015 at 12:55
Originally posted by Jim Garten Jim Garten wrote:

Ah - cats & fabric, eh:

Originally posted by Star_Song_Age_Less Star_Song_Age_Less wrote:

Tesla

My own Baggins

Classic!

Tesla was trying to keep warm.  Our heat had gone out.  Later when I lit a fire in the fireplace he tried to jump in.  Luckily, he did not succeed.
https://www.facebook.com/JamieKernMusic
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2015 at 14:07
Adorable.

Of our four cats only one, Syd, likes to go under the covers, the rest just see a woolen throw and endlessly paw it to death (the feline habit of "making dough"). 

We used to have a green sunblind for the conservatory's glass roof, this was a just a large square of fabric to fend off the direct summer sun that stretched over the outside of the roof and was fastened at each corner by large rubber bands. Syd would see this as a "thing to play with" and, like the crawl net on the Royal Marine assault course, a source of endless fun. Many a time I would be quietly working away on the laptop to be interrupted by a banging noise on the roof, seeing the view of the underside of a cat as it crawls along a glass roof is one of life's small pleasures. The really odd thing is it never once occurred to me to grab a video camera - it would have been the easiest £250 I ever earnt.
What?
Jim Garten View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin & Razor Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Garten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 09:07
Reminds me of one time a neighbour's cat was stretched out on the roof of our veranda - all I did (honest guv) was to flick the roof just under where the terrorising little bugger's head was...

"Wow! 15 feet..."

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012
Star_Song_Age_Less View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star_Song_Age_Less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 15:15
^The only cat I ever saw do 15-ish feet was my grandmother's.  She (my grandmother) was asleep and the cat was on her feet.  My grandmother then kicked in her sleep, sending the cat careening through the air.  She hit the wall across the room near the ceiling.  She was fine.

I currently have a furry bundle of black cat on my lap.  Makes typing interesting.
https://www.facebook.com/JamieKernMusic
timothy leary View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 13:20

AEProgman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEProgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 13:48
Originally posted by timothy leary timothy leary wrote:

LOL  There goes the crop....  By the way what are the plants?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 13:55
Zucchini, peppers and tomatoes
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 05:27
^ ^ Great pic LOL reminds me of this one of our Marcel (already posted I think, sorry for repeating)

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 09:08
^ right at home

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 09:30
Pip, the cat likes to swat bees as they come out of the hive, he learned his lesson, they fight back.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 09:32
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 10:52
Evolver View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evolver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 11:34

Edited by Evolver - June 08 2015 at 11:50
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timothy leary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 11:38
Can't see the pic??
progrockdeepcuts View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progrockdeepcuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2015 at 23:07

Sampson

Servo

Best thread ever!!

Edited by progrockdeepcuts - June 08 2015 at 23:12

Listen to older shows here: mixcloud.com/progrockdeepcuts/
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2015 at 18:23
Full Disclosure - This was my mom's dog that we adopted after she passed away. We're big dog people, Shepards, Labs, but this little thing has stolen our hearts...and she's an absolute diva.

Thank you for supporting independently produced music
*frinspar* View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *frinspar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 13:46
^
I love those pictures. What a cute pup!

We got this fella a few months ago from a shelter. He's 9 years old. They didn't know his name, so we call him Blue or Wookie Steve. He responds to Blue now.

The first name is because of his blue eyes. Yeah, not too imaginative. LOL The second name came from 2 things. When you scratch him he gurgles and makes noises like a Wookie. And one night we were joking about what his real name might be, so we just started calling names out and he turned his head at the name Steve. So, Wookie Steve stuck.

We also have a giant black cat named Monte. He's 16. And a black and grey tabby named Baylee. She's 17.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>