Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I really like your review !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mellotron Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 49 minutes ago at 16:20
Originally posted by Rivertree Rivertree wrote:

Originally posted by Mellotron Storm Mellotron Storm wrote:

Great to see that Nice Beaver has a new album out and Rivertree just reviewed it so thanks Uwe!  I really liked their earlier stuff and had no idea they would be back in 2015.

Oh yeah, I was surprised too, John. And an excellent return of this band on top of it!

It's on my list!
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"

"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
Mellotron Storm View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mellotron Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 48 minutes ago at 16:21
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Kudos to Michael aka Aussie-Byrd-Brother for his outstanding review of Spoke of Shadows' debut album. I will make sure to let the band know about the good impression they have made here on PA. And a shout out also to John aka Mellotron Storm for his reviews of Necromonkey's debut and Ut Gret's spectacular Ancestor's Tale (my # 1 album for 2014). Thank you for all you do on behalf of modern prog! The dedication that all these people put into making music deserves recognition.

Thanks so much Raff, i'll be doing reviews of albums released from the last 2 years until about August I think.LOL
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"

"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
  Share Topic