Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I really like your review !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2015 at 18:41
Originally posted by Aussie-Byrd-Brother Aussie-Byrd-Brother wrote:

You are way too kind, Nick (and Sam, didn't notice that until now, sorry mate!), but I will say I'll add in the praises for John's Anekdoten album review! I'm way behind on ordering my copy of that album, so this just makes me very jealous!

But Nick, way to go, my friend, you knocked it out of the park with your Arena review. Couldn't think of anyone better to write reviews for their albums, I know you're such a mad fan of them.

I have one request - PLEASE review that latest Lunatic Soul album! You're spoken so passionately about it, and I think you'd deliver the goods with your own write-up on it!

Oh you are trapping me to write more!! you are a smart one, Michael cause you know I can't say 'no' to a good friend. Consider it my next project. I would definitely have more good than bad things to say about Duda's latest work. ;)
I've also got his first album ordered. Should arrive in a week. I'm looking forward to hearing it cause I wanna understand more of how Lunatic Soul came to be. Can't wait. ;)

And thank you again for your kind encouragements. It felt good to give an excited praise for one of my all time favourite bands. Arena really agree with me. ;)
www.thesubpac.com You can thank me later. :)
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2015 at 18:49
Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

^ That's ok. It was the review of the album from Reale Accademia di Musica... I still have to check that one Wink

I really like Nick's review, a very passionate one Clap I didn't find 'Seventh Degree' loud, quite the contrary actually, I think it's an high quality vinyl Smile

John's reviews of Steven Wilson and Anekdoten were a great read Thumbs Up

Thank you Sam. Means a lot coming from you.
As for the loudness present on seventh degree, it's there. Man, I wish I could let you hear my sound chain. Imagine if a music recording was a layer skin...well with the equipment that I have it goes beneath the surface. You can really get a strong sonic difference between numerous recordings available. I assure you, buddy.
Remember, I am in analog warmth land as well. No digital for nick. Lol
www.thesubpac.com You can thank me later. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic