Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me find the name of this band/song, please?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHelp me find the name of this band/song, please?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me find the name of this band/song, please?
    Posted: August 25 2012 at 12:14
Hi folks. Today I woke up with a melody in my head from a song that I haven't heard in years and I can't put my finger on the name of the band or song. I'm pretty sure the song is prog, has a female singer, and is very mellow sounding. I've included a clip of me playing the melody I keep hearing in my head. The melody in the clip isn't 100% accurate to the original, I'm sure. But I'm posting it in the hopes that it rings a bell for someone. Thanks.

Edit: Ok I removed the clip because the melody I in it is from a different song. But the description still stands: Prog rock, female singer, slow/mellow song. I'll try to post another clip later that's actually from the song I'm looking for. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Edit 2: Here's the new clip. Again, not exact to the original, but something similar to this is played over and over again at the end of the song:

http://soundcloud.com/user427131743/rec0086

Edited by Heliosphan - August 25 2012 at 13:35
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2012 at 13:01
Sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't quite place it.  Maybe it will hit me later...
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Heliosphan View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2013 at 12:32
Found it!

Edited by Heliosphan - March 11 2013 at 14:12
 Post Reply Post Reply