Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Blogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discovering Australian Prog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kazza3 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazza3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2014 at 23:26
For every time you hear this strain of lullabies collapsing, walk towards the echo, and let it hold your trembling...
sl75 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2015 at 21:42
Originally posted by sl75 sl75 wrote:

I'm equally bitter about Company Caine, Chetarca, Crossfire, Madder Lake, Blackfeather, Extradition...

And now I'm going to add Aleph to that list.

sl75 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2015 at 21:44
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

The way I always saw it,  the site is not a playpen for favs or personal tastes. It does say on that nice site banner... the ultimate resource ...  the job was always to catalog and if one was to error.. it was to error on the side of being inclusionary.. rather than being exclusionary. This site had LONG ever stopped being a simple prog rock site. It had veered deeply into 'progressive' long before I helped corrupt it further.

I always thought the best way to see it was to Let the listeners discover and judge for themselves.

Amen
irrelevant View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Post/Math Rock Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irrelevant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2015 at 08:18

I'm equally bitter about Company Caine, Chetarca, Crossfire, Madder Lake, Blackfeather, Extradition...

And now I'm going to add Aleph to that list.

Still dumbfounded to this day as to why some of these were rejected; I feel your pain. Thanks for the reviews for the Aussie bands that DID get added, sl75.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic