Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

read any good books lately...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 320>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 10:23

Edited by dr wu23 - July 26 2015 at 10:24
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 13:00
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 13:05
Originally posted by TeleStrat TeleStrat wrote:

Ann Coulter, a fantastically warped view of reality! No world view, terrible knowledge of history .  She is so crazy that I actually admire her, in a strange way. She is the ultimate word terrorist, always sparking controversy.  
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 13:10

Unbeknownst to many, millions of civilians died AFTER the surrender of Axis forces ending WW 2 . Displacement, forced labor, disease, malnutrition and quiet elimination were rampant and kept completely quiet.  

Edited by tszirmay - July 26 2015 at 13:14
I never post anything anywhere without doing more than basic research, often in depth.
TeleStrat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeleStrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:05
^^ I've been hearing a lot about it so I want to see what's in it.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:37
hahhah.. try this on for size then!! LOL

The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:40
America's finest : Sarah Palin, Donald Trump and Ann Coulter ! My goodness, where have you gone wrong USA? 
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:54
Originally posted by tszirmay tszirmay wrote:

America's finest : Sarah Palin, Donald Trump and Ann Coulter ! My goodness, where have you gone wrong USA? 

Where you ask....  hmmm..  right here. A picture is worth a 1000 words.

The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:54
Canada in Vietnam , amazing! and O'Reilly lambasting Canada a day after 13 Canadian soldiers died in Afghanistan. US dropping bombs on Egypt ........ "I think we did"   . Just pure provocation ! At least Maher is funny and sarcastic. 
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:55
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Where you ask....  hmmm..  right here. A picture is worth a 1000 words.

Who is that Mickster? 
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 16:59
LOL 

proof that in politics.. facts matter for nothing.. only playing upon people's fears and ignorance.

Without policies of fearing this.. or being against that... the whole Right-wing belief system in this country would crumble.  Really.. actually have to lead?  To direct?  Wait.. there is trickle down economics?  Oh yeah.. that was already shown to the public for what we knew it was. A master plan to kill the middle class and create a system of haves and have nots.

bah.....
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 17:02
Willie Horton.. 1988... and the introduction of the politics of personal destruction and politicking not on policy.. but playing on (as well as stirring up) people's fears.

tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 17:12
The world is totally cuckoo, Berlusconi open to being Putin's economic minister ? i want to hear Raff's opinion on that! 
If Trump becomes US president, I will get ready for the apocalypse, it won't take too long for him to buy one! Thankfully I live in Canada, where things are slightly less obscene (we are so poltie , ya know!) . Horton, yes I remember now ! 
Raff View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 17:16

The world is totally cuckoo, Berlusconi open to being Putin's economic minister ? i want to hear Raff's opinion on that! 
If Trump becomes US president, I will get ready for the apocalypse, it won't take too long for him to buy one! Thankfully I live in Canada, where things are slightly less obscene (we are so poltie , ya know!) . Horton, yes I remember now ! 

I hadn't heard about the latest Berlusconi stunt, but he's very much welcome to it. His career in Italy is pretty much finished, and he's pushing 80 - so, if he wants to run Russia even more into the ground as it already is, he should take up the offer. However, I would take anything he says with a whole box of salt.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 17:20
don't worry never will happen... in fact I applaud and welcome his contributions... will be yet another reminder to the sensible center. Which still determines results here.. just how out of touch this countries political right is.  And if repudiated by the few sensible souls in leadership on the right.. he is egotistic as well as rich enough obviously to run 3rd Party candidacy.. thus splitting the wacky moron vote as well as the inevitable anti-Hillary vote....thus ensuring another 8 years of sensible, even if not always effective leadership where it matters. In the While House.

Obama has been a major disappointment to me.. but more in terms of what he couldn't or didn't get done as opposed to wrecking our economy or getting us into stupid wars based on shear political ideology at best, or inexcusable geo-political ignorance at worst.

Edited by micky - July 26 2015 at 17:21
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 17:55

T. Horton, yes I remember now ! 

never forget.. we haven't. You asked and it was. It was a watershed moment.  Where policies and ideas meant less than scaring people and demonizing the opposition.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/jeb-bush-willie-horton-118061.html

It became the first page in the GOP playbook for years. Though at least some realized that playing directly upon racial fears as that did might have been a bit .. f**k man.. WAY over the line LOL and thus switched to less thornier attack targets like gays and immigrants. The boogymen are out there... Liberals, gays, and immigrants. To steal your money, your men, and the jobs. The GOP is there to protect the American way of life.. racism ignorance and greed!!! LOLLOLLOL

Windhawk View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 17:57
Websites I work with:

http://www.progressor.net
http://www.houseofprog.com

My profile on Mixcloud:
https://www.mixcloud.com/haukevind/
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 18:06
oh yeah.. what am I reading..

something Raff suggested to me. Pretty neat little series.

Edited by micky - July 26 2015 at 18:07
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 18:08
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

I hadn't heard about the latest Berlusconi stunt, but he's very much welcome to it. His career in Italy is pretty much finished, and he's pushing 80 - so, if he wants to run Russia even more into the ground as it already is, he should take up the offer. However, I would take anything he says with a whole box of salt.

I sort of expected that kind of civilized yet somehow scathing response from you Raff! Scary thought though, two of the richest and most corrupt men on the planet, playing with their legacy and having too many toys to play with. BooooooomAngry
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 18:23
BOOM!!!  yeah...  countries do have tendencies to act strongly (ie militarily) to avoid going straight into the ground. Send him to Isis instead!! LOLClap

Look at us man..  economy sucks.. f**k it.. lets start a war and ahem...yeah that sounds good...really baseball apple pie kind of sh*t that american voters love... spread democracy to ignorant ancient cultures with zero democratic basis and with religions whose notions ..don't exactly jive with western style democracies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 320>