Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anti Tank Nun work on their second studio album
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAnti Tank Nun work on their second studio album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti Tank Nun work on their second studio album
    Posted: January 16 2013 at 12:53
Anti Tank Nun, a band created by Tomek ‘Titus’ Pukacki, the well-known vocalist and bass guitarist of Acid Drinkers, and the phenomenal 15-year old guitarist Igor ‘Iggy’ Gwadera, currently work on the material for their second studio album entitled "Fire Follow Me".

The band was a sensation on the metal scene in Poland last year, when they released their debut album “Hang’em High”. With the new material they take another step forward as they promise the album will be more melodic and mature. New songs are being written now and Anti Tank Nun will enter the recording studio in February. "I do believe that with this album we will prove that we do feel what we play” – says Titus. "Do we experiment? I guess not. What inspires us still lies exactly in the same place where it did when we recorded our debut album. The new tracks are more solid and, at the same time, more clear.” This time it’s more like team work. “We were all bringing ideas to our rehearsals" – says Igor. – "Even Titus, previously responsible only for the arrangements and production, brought his ideas for tracks. This way the album will be pretty diverse and more melodic.” Including a ballad in the tracklist will be another novelty on “Fire Follow Me”.

Full details of the „Fire Follow Me” album to be announced soon.

At the very beginning, Tomek and Igor were supposed to record one studio track only and a video-clip for that same track. The results of their work at rehearsals were so good that they decided to form a band - Anti Tank Nun! The band’s line-up was soon completed by Adam Bielczuk (guitar) and Bogumił Krakowski (drums). Igor is a pupil of the well know Polish musician Jarek Chilkiewicz (Bracia, My Riot) and from the beginning of his education he was showing incredible talent. There was no one on the Polish music scene who at the age of 14 could play guitar so well. He is able to play his own solo parts but also those of Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrel, Randy Rhoads or Glenn Tipton! Anti Tank Nun’s debut album entitled “Hang’em High” contained a perfect blend of heavy metal sounds with melodic riffs. The charismatic bass player Titus shows off his new face and, together with the young but talented guitarist, these two musicians make for an incredibly energetic duo.

On the band’s YouTube channel you can still watch the video for the track “Devil Walks” taken from their debut album. The video is available at THIS location. 

Anti Tank Nun – line-up:
Tomasz Titus Pukacki - bass, vocals
Igor Iggy Gwadera - guitar
Adam Bielczuk - guitar
Bogumił Krakowski - drums

--------------------------------------
Metal Mind Productions - Promo Dept., ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND

www.metalmind.com.pl
www.facebook.com/metalmindproductions

Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2013 at 11:47
Anti Tank Nun, a band created by Tomek ‘Titus’ Pukacki, the well-known vocalist and bass guitarist of Acid Drinkers, and the phenomenal 15-year old guitarist Igor ‘Iggy’ Gwadera, is in the final stage of work on the material for their sophomore release. The album entitled "Fire Follow Me" is scheduled for release on May, 27th in Europe and July, 2nd in USA (via MVD).

And today the band reveal the artwork of the new album.

Anti Tank Nun was a sensation on the metal scene in Poland last year, when they released their debut album “Hang’em High”. With the new material they take another step forward as they promise the album will be more melodic and mature. "I do believe that with this album we will prove that we do feel what we play” – says Titus. "Do we experiment? I guess not. What inspires us still lies exactly in the same place where it did when we recorded our debut album. The new tracks are more solid and, at the same time, more clear.” This time it’s more like team work. “We were all bringing ideas to our rehearsals" – says Igor. – "Even Titus, previously responsible only for the arrangements and production, brought his ideas for tracks. This way the album will be pretty diverse and more melodic.” Including a ballad in the tracklist will be another novelty on “Fire Follow Me”.

At the very beginning, Tomek and Igor were supposed to record one studio track only and a video-clip for that same track. The results of their work at rehearsals were so good that they decided to form a band - Anti Tank Nun! The band’s line-up was soon completed by Adam Bielczuk (guitar) and Bogumił Krakowski (drums). Igor is a pupil of the well know Polish musician Jarek Chilkiewicz (Bracia, My Riot) and from the beginning of his education he was showing incredible talent. There was no one on the Polish music scene who at the age of 14 could play guitar so well. He is able to play his own solo parts but also those of Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrel, Randy Rhoads or Glenn Tipton! Anti Tank Nun’s debut album entitled “Hang’em High” contained a perfect blend of heavy metal sounds with melodic riffs. The charismatic bass player Titus shows off his new face and, together with the young but talented guitarist, these two musicians make for an incredibly energetic duo.

On the band’s YouTube channel you can watch the video for the track “Devil Walks” taken from their debut album. The video is available at THIS location. 

Anti Tank Nun – line-up:

Adam Bielczuk - guitar
Metal Mind Productions - Promo Dept., ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND

www.metalmind.com.pl 
Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2013 at 14:04
Anti Tank Nun have unveiled the first track from their upcoming new album. You can listen to track „Under The Big Black Tent” on Metal Mind’s official channel on YouTube in THIS location.

The band created by Tomek ‘Titus’ Pukacki, the well-known vocalist and bass guitarist of Acid Drinkers, and the phenomenal 15-year old guitarist Igor ‘Iggy’ Gwadera, release  their sophomore album "Fire Follow Me" on May, 27th in Europe and July, 2nd in USA (via MVD).

Anti Tank Nun was a sensation on the metal scene in Poland last year, when they released their debut album “Hang’em High”. With the new material they take another step forward as they promise the album will be more melodic and mature. "I do believe that with this album we will prove that we do feel what we play” – says Titus. "Do we experiment? I guess not. What inspires us still lies exactly in the same place where it did when we recorded our debut album. The new tracks are more solid and, at the same time, more clear.” This time it’s more like team work. “We were all bringing ideas to our rehearsals" – says Igor. – "Even Titus, previously responsible only for the arrangements and production, brought his ideas for tracks. This way the album will be pretty diverse and more melodic.” Including a ballad in the tracklist will be another novelty on “Fire Follow Me”.

Anti Tank Nun – line-up:
Adam Bielczuk - guitar

Anti Tank Nun - Fire Follow Me

Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. no.: MMP CD 0719 DG
Barcode: 5907785037854
Format: CD DG
Genre:  Heavy metal
Release date: 27.05.2013 Europe / 02.07.2013 USA

Tracklist:

1. First Spark
2. Fire Follow Me
3. Sake Crazy
4. Hurricane Kazz
5. Under The Big Black Tent
6. Iron Midget
7. Canal Street
8. Hanged Man's Diary
9. That One Who's Good...
10. Killing Times

Metal Mind Productions - Promo/PR
www.metalmind.com.pl
ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND

Metal Mind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2013 at 10:51
Anti Tank Nun, the band created by Tomek ‘Titus’ Pukacki, the well-known vocalist and bass guitarist of Acid Drinkers, and the phenomenal 15-year old guitarist Igor ‘Iggy’ Gwadera, released  the sophomore album "Fire Follow Me" in late Spring. Today, you can check out their video clip promoting the album. „Under The Big Black Tent” is available on YouTube in THIS location.

Anti Tank Nun was a sensation on the metal scene in Poland last year, when they released their debut album “Hang’em High”. With the new material they take another step forward as they promise the album will be more melodic and mature. At the very beginning, Tomek and Igor were supposed to record one studio track only and a video-clip for that same track. The results of their work at rehearsals were so good that they decided to form a band - Anti Tank Nun! The band’s line-up was soon completed by Adam Bielczuk (guitar) and Bogumił Krakowski (drums). Igor is a pupil of the well know Polish musician Jarek Chilkiewicz (Bracia, My Riot) and from the beginning of his education he was showing incredible talent. There was no one on the Polish music scene who at the age of 14 could play guitar so well. He is able to play his own solo parts but also those of Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrel, Randy Rhoads or Glenn Tipton! Anti Tank Nun’s debut album entitled “Hang’em High” contained a perfect blend of heavy metal sounds with melodic riffs. The charismatic bass player Titus shows off his new face and, together with the young but talented guitarist, these two musicians make for an incredibly energetic duo.

Igor Gwadera

Anti Tank Nun – line-up:
Adam Bielczuk - guitar

Anti Tank Nun – online:
http://antitanknun.com 

Anti Tank Nun - Fire Follow Me

Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. no.: MMP CD 0719 DG
Barcode: 5907785037854