Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Haze play CRS Maltby,UK show with Comedy of Errors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHaze play CRS Maltby,UK show with Comedy of Errors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SouthSideoftheSky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Symphonic Team

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haze play CRS Maltby,UK show with Comedy of Errors
    Posted: February 10 2013 at 13:09

Thank you for the information! Sorry about Chisnell leaving you, but it's great to know that you carry on. If I lived in the UK, I would come to see you play. Looking forward to the new album and wish you good luck with all future projects. 

Edited by SouthSideoftheSky - February 10 2013 at 13:10
ChrisTreebeard View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 07:10
Hi,
If Paul 'Chis' Chisnell had stayed with us, I would have wanted to do a 'farewell' live album & DVD of the upcoming shows, but sadly that's not to be.

I would like to record with Danny (McMahon) on drums, but it's probably putting too much pressure on him to record his first big show with us!
Maybe later in the year, or next year, it's something we should look at?

I would like to do the ultimate Haze DVD, with the picture quality of 'in that branch of the lake' with the sound quality of the '30th anniversary' CDs and a song selection from the first single in 1981, through the 80s Haze, 90s World Turtle, right up to the new album.

I'm currently working on a 30th anniversary remix of our first cassette album - you heard it first here!
Cheers,
Chris
SouthSideoftheSky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Symphonic Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 05:49

Hi Chris,

Any plans to record another live album in the wake of the new studio album, or do we have to wait until 2018 for the 40th anniversary? Tongue

ChrisTreebeard View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2013 at 15:12
Sheffield progressive rock band Haze play their first show to promote the new CD "The Last Battle" for the Classic Rock Society at The Wesley Centre, Maltby on Saturday 20th April, with special guests Comedy of Errors. Tickets are available now from the CRS website, £10 members, £12 non members £14 on the door.
 Post Reply Post Reply