Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 3RDegree new album in 2014, now with 10T Records
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed3RDegree new album in 2014, now with 10T Records

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
3RDegree View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3RDegree new album in 2014, now with 10T Records
    Posted: March 17 2013 at 21:57

10T Records is thrilled to announce the signing of 3RDegree to its growing roster of artists. 3RDegree will release an as yet untitled brand new CD through 10T Records in 2014.  Effective immediately, however, the band’s back catalog, including the critically acclaimed newest CD, “The Long Division” and its predecessor, “Narrow-Caster,” are available through the 10T Records’ online store and through its international distribution network.  Two live DVD/Blu-Ray titles are available as well.

Additionally, 3RDegree will begin a Spring Tour on May 11th with a performance at the acclaimed New Jersey Prog House.  More dates will follow as they are confirmed.  These gigs will introduce new lead guitarist Bryan Zeigler.

Band founder and bassist/backing vocalist Robert James Pashman notes, “Of all the progressive rock labels I’d ever imagined us (3RDegree) having an interest in pairing with, 10T were the ones I always thought I’d call – it was just a matter of when.”

“I was introduced to 3RDegree through a Facebook friendship with the band’s guitarist, Eric Pseja,” says 10T Records president, Steve Carroll. “We ended up trading some music back and forth and after one listen to “The Long Division” I knew we needed to work together.  This is exactly the kind of music that Jeff (Hodges of Man on Fire) and I wanted to help bring to eager ears when we started 10T Records.  What an amazing album and band!”

Pashman continues, “Since our reformation decision at the end of ’05, I had ventured to have complete control over all aspects of the band – a real “do it yourself” attitude.  We kept going DIY until the end of the year, at which time Steve made it clear to me that whenever we were ready with some new material, he would be very interested.  I thought, well our latest album has only been out for a few months, so why don’t we give you our latest 2 offerings as well as our 2 DVD/Blu-rays and see what we can do. Personally, I hope to have a bit more time to put toward the music rather than the business.”

While 2013 won’t feature a new 3RDegree studio album, interesting things lie ahead with the band’s first live shows in over 2 years, and a look back at possibly “overlooked” 3RDegree music by year’s end.

www.3RDegreeONLINE.com www.facebook.com/3RDegree "Defiling Perfectly Good Songs With Prog Since 1990"
 Post Reply Post Reply