Progarchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum SearchSearch  Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello I'm new

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello I'm new
    Posted: April 15 2013 at 08:06
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Times; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

Hello, here to introduce myself! I love genesis, ELO especially but loads of stuff.

Good to be here, Luke 

Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 08:37
Whoa, space text! Hello there. Welcome to PA. Handshake [the right emoticon ball is supposed to be on fire, but whatever]

Edited by Dayvenkirq - April 15 2013 at 08:37
"People tell you life is short. ... No, it's not. Life is long. Especially if you make the wrong decisions." - Chris Rock
Windhawk View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 09:00
Bidding you welcome with some brand new music from Russia ;-)

The Progressive Rock record labels project: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=85100
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site and Forum Admin

Post Options Post Options   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 09:06
Welcome Luke.
Be ready for a tidal wave of new music coming your way, cool cats round the fora, and I suspect quite a lot of bad Star Wars jokes where people insist on being your father.
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Peter View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 09:19
Originally posted by Dayvenkirq

Handshake [the right emoticon ball is supposed to be on fire, but whatever]
LOL

Hello newcomer -- I'm a relic.
Let the monkey drive.

lct View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Quote lct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 10:43
Thanks for the warm welcome and cheers for the Russian tune 
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 10:46
Originally posted by Guldbamsen

Welcome Luke.
Be ready for a tidal wave of new music coming your way, cool cats round the fora, and I suspect quite a lot of bad Star Wars jokes where people insist on being your father.
LOL
"People tell you life is short. ... No, it's not. Life is long. Especially if you make the wrong decisions." - Chris Rock
 Post Reply Post Reply