Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTale of Diffusion - Adventures of Madnorius

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tale of Diffusion - Adventures of Madnorius
    Posted: April 17 2013 at 11:43
I'm not sure if this is posted in the right forums, but I wasn't sure where else to post it. Essentially I'm looking for help finding a particular album to buy.
I saw the group Tale of Diffusion listed on the front of the Prog Archives yesterday and I listened to a couple songs on Youtube, boy did I like what I hear. After some more searching I found that they only did the one album and the band is no longer together which is a bummer. A bigger bummer is that I can't find a copy of this album anywhere that is accessible to me as I am ion the U.S. The link from the band's site to purchase the album takes me to a Russian/Polish site that doesn't service the U.S. I've been looking really hard to find this album somewhere, does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase the album Adventures of Madnorius by Tale of Diffusion being that I am in the U.S.?

Thanks in advance.
Wolfhound View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:52
I would like to send a big Thank You to Tom Pawlikowski from Tale of Diffusion for reaching out to me via these forums about my request to find their album Adventures of Madnorious (The Bird). He directly helped me get ahold of a copy of the CD and I now have a very excellent album to add to my collection as well as my own special little prog music moment.

Thanks Tom, this memory, as well as the excellent music, will stick with me forever!
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 14:26
Never heard of them.....but now I'll ck them out.
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Floyd Steely View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2013 at 12:12
Hi,

I'm listening to "Melody Man" on YouTube right now -- wow! If Tom is still checking in on this thread, please message me! I must have this CD in my collection.

Post Reply Post Reply