Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive Electronic music?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Rock Progressivo Italiano Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2015 at 20:14
Originally posted by verslibre verslibre wrote:

Hey, A-B-B!

I first heard he was releasing this over on the Tangerine Dream forum, of all places.

Cool review! (Reminds me of the kind I used to write!) I'm late to ordering a physical copy but some tracks can be heard on Steve's Bandcamp page.

Ha, just saw this, mate, sorry, didn't mean to ignore you!

How did you go, have you ended up buying the album yet? Be interested to know your thoughts when you get it! A few other `electronic friends' on the Archives I've discussed it with were rather disappointed with it as well, so it would be good if you come back with `I liked it much more!'

Have you heard Erik Wollo's `Blue Radiance'? I think that is a seriously good one, nice mix of melodic and atmospheric.

Also Michael Brückner and Mathias Brüssel's collobration `Live at Cosmic Nights Festival 2015' is very hypnotic and immersive. Not the most approachable of electronic releases, but hugely satisfying if you have the patience to really commit to it!

https://bruecknerandbruessel.bandcamp.com/album/ondes-intergalactiques-live-at-the-cosmic-nights-festival-2015-basic-edition
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic