Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arena to release new live album from 2011/2 tour
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArena to release new live album from 2011/2 tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arena to release new live album from 2011/2 tour
    Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:01
www.arenaband.com    www.arenaband.co.uk

NEW ARENA LIVE ALBUM PRE-ORDER AND VERGLAS SUMMER SALE

The new Arena double live cd contains a selection of the best recordings of the 2011/2012 tour, almost two hours of music! 
The release date is the June 10th, but you can pre-order it now at the Verglas Store and get your copy at the end of May. 
The Verglas Store also has a summer sale, with lower prices for the back catalogue!

Disc One:

The Great Escape
Bedlam Fayre
Crack In The Ice
Don't Forget To Breathe
Rapture
The Ghost Walks
One Last Au Revoir
What If?
Burning Down
Serenity
Ascension

Disc Two:

Valley Of The Kings
The Eyes Of Lara Moon
Ghost In The Firewall
Crying For Help IV
City Of Lanterns
Riding The Tide
The Tinder Box
Solomon
Crying For Help VII
The Visitor

ARENA LIVE AT CELEBR8 

AArena will be headlining and closing act of the Celebr8 festival in London on Sunday May 12th. For more info and tickets go to: http://www.celebr8prog.com 

www.arenaband.com    www.arenaband.co.uk 
www.verglas.com
www.shattered-room.net 
www.welcometothecage.com
Dorsalia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 07:04
Just what we need, another live version of Solomon. As if three DVDs with the song weren't enough. How about a live version of Opera Fanatica or Sirens? A DVD version of Moviedrome? Now any of those would have me preordering this in a second. The same (great, but nevertheless) songs as every other live album they've put out with the exception of the not so interesting new album tracks?

Sorry about the negativity, but as a fan of many years who basically owns everything they've put out, no thanks.

"Es ist übrigens unmöglich, eine Meinung zu haben, ohne dass es unerfreuliche Überschneidungen gibt. Die Grünen sind für den deutschen Wald, die NPD ebenfalls."

progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:29
I think I will probably get it. Got an email from their website about 2 months ago telling me about this cd and I am still debating weather to get it cause Paul Mazi isnt the great singer he is live in concert. Much better in the studio.
Gotta ponder. ;)
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
Clepsydra View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 09:59
Originally posted by Dorsalia Dorsalia wrote:

Just what we need, another live version of Solomon. As if three DVDs with the song weren't enough. How about a live version of Opera Fanatica or Sirens? A DVD version of Moviedrome? Now any of those would have me preordering this in a second. The same (great, but nevertheless) songs as every other live album they've put out with the exception of the not so interesting new album tracks?

Sorry about the negativity, but as a fan of many years who basically owns everything they've put out, no thanks.

I 100% AGREE with you! Clap
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-0" name="tabId">< value="74" name="counter">
 Post Reply Post Reply