Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Dynamo Bliss album "Day and Night" released
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Dynamo Bliss album "Day and Night" released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefolof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Dynamo Bliss album "Day and Night" released
    Posted: May 15 2013 at 04:08
Our newest album "Day And Night" is now available for download and streaming. We're using a 'name your price' model meaning if you are low on funds you don't have to pay for it. A bit more symphonic and avant-garde than previous releases. It even includes a fusion piece.

"A concept album exploring the events of a not so usual day and night cycle."

Happy listening!

/ DYNAMO BLISS

PS. If you have already bought our previous album "Poplar Music", you can mail us at dynamobliss@gmail.com and receive a remixed and remastered version for free. Just say that you want the sonic upgrade of "Poplar Music". DS.
Official Site (new single out Feb 2014)
Facebook
stefolof View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefolof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 09:46
For sake of clarity, "Day And Night" and "Poplar Music" are two separate albums. "Poplar Music" was released in February this year and "Day And Night" was released today.
Facebook
PH View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 09:44

Dynamo Bliss gets my highest recommendation for all lovers of accessible art-rock/prog and demanding pop music at the same time!

octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octopus-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 16:44
I wil review it soon. It's a very good album at least a 4 stars one.
Curiosity killed a cat, Schroedinger only half.
stefolof View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefolof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 11:31
Thanks, guys! Smile

Here's an update:

Finally, all three of our albums have been released on CD. Poplar Music and Day And Night are new issues while 21st Century Junk, originally released in 2010, is a reissue (with the proper song sequencing). All CDs are disc-on-demand / Pro CD-r. The prints are full-color, glossy and high-quality and the packages cellophane-wrapped.

Facebook
earlyprog View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 16:17
Possibly the best free download I have in my possession Embarrassed (feeling a bit guilty for not paying anything but I'm low on finances)

Highly recommended Big smile
Love is the answer. Or enjoy very cold straight or with sugar.
stefolof View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefolof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2013 at 06:52
Originally posted by earlyprog earlyprog wrote:

Possibly the best free download I have in my possession Embarrassed (feeling a bit guilty for not paying anything but I'm low on finances)

Highly recommended Big smile

Thanks, man! Smile  Don't feel guilty, we wouldn't set a 'name your price' if we didn't want people to download the albums.

Btw, all our digital albums have been made 'name your price' since the release of the CDs.
Facebook
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic