Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where will your music collection go after you die?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhere will your music collection go after you die?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 05:07
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

My consciousness will be uploaded into a Cyborg unit and I will live forever and continuously enjoy and expand my collection.

Hell Yes!!! Approve Headbanger
"Those who are not shocked when they first come across Prog theory cannot possibly have understood it." - Niels Bohr

"If you think you understand Prog, you don't understand Prog." - Richard Feynman
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 15:04
Since I still haven't any child, I think my collection will go either to nephews/nieces, or to a library of my hometown.
Ady Cardiac View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 03:28
dont know as i'll be dead.
ArturdeLara View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 13:11
Originally posted by Ady Cardiac Ady Cardiac wrote:

dont know as i'll be dead.

Someone finally gets it LOL
"Those who are not shocked when they first come across Prog theory cannot possibly have understood it." - Niels Bohr

"If you think you understand Prog, you don't understand Prog." - Richard Feynman
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2013 at 20:22
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Originally posted by progbethyname progbethyname wrote:

^ Pedro. Your artistic flare is depression. You got a lock on it buddy. Lol

Hahahaha ... love that!

"""" Now you know why I have such a passion about all this art and music ... but it really is not because I think that it will no longer exist after I leave ... it is not for me to say, then, or be a part of ... but I can tell you this about the history of the arts ... no art has lasted, unless its lovers stood up and appreciated it to no end. """"

As I said before, the thing that is hard is to have people understand, is ... history has shown us that ALL artistic scenes have been about "the difference" ... "something else" ... so wether something has a different this or that on the front or the back should not be any different than the tshirt you wear to sleep and the tshirt you wear to work, or whatever ... it's not worthy of the discussion!

You are not sitting here and criticizing Beethove because his ending on Eroica was leftist and the beginning was rightist ... and that is what you are not seeing ... I'm transposing on PURPOSE, so one can see the parallel ... that the perspective on the music is not ... the preferred way to see history in the making ... in music!

A lot of the posts, and it's possible that what I say does not sound right, are almost another question based on principles that have nothing to do with the "progressive" or "prog" ideas that started it all ... and somehow we forget all that when you want to discuss Stairway to Heaven again ... and pretty soon, that is PROG and the rest is sh*t! Is that what you want?

Ah no. I'm not wanting to discuss any of those matters, especially Lepplin.
I just want you to be happy and lighten up a bit. Art is always made to depress or anger someone.
Don't have to be so bombastic. Just enjoy music and art for what it is.

Go have a coke or something or treat yourself to a SCI-FI movie masterpiece.
Have fun man. ;)
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345