Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLeash Eye working on their new studio album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leash Eye working on their new studio album
    Posted: June 26 2013 at 03:07
Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye is currently in the studio working on their new full-length album. "V.I.C.I." is a follow up to their acclaimed album “„V.I.D.I” from 2011. "Heinrich" (Filip Hałucha) from Sound Division Studio is responsible again for the production of the new material. A video clip from the studio is available on the band's official channel on YouTube at THIS location. 

“It’s our third visit to Sound Division Studio, and again we are very pleased with the results so far. There's new equipment in the studio now so we can record faster than before and we can get more interesting sounds. We are approaching the end of the recording process and now we're eagerly anticipating the mix!” – says Arek "Opath" Gruszka, Leash Eye’s guitarist.

Photos from the studio can be viewed HERE.

Leash Eye call its own music as Hard Truckin' Rock. Technically speaking, it's a mixture of good old hard rock sound dating back to the 70's with scents of stoner metal and southern rock tradition. The core of the band's sound comprises of well embedded rhythm section ,mighty sound of guitars and distorted Hammond organs. The classical hard rocking vocal gives a nice finish to it all. This blend is bottled into one band playing 21st century style hard rock!
The band was founded by three friends, playing for their own enjoyment. As their musical goal, the band decided to follow the same road as the one chosen by Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Kyuss, Tool, Illusion, and Spiritual Beggars. In March 1999, the band recorded 5 songs, which were featured on their promo CD. The change of the lead singer in 2003 triggered also a change of their style - these days Leash Eye stands for melodious hard rock of the 70's, accompanied by heavy, modern sounds and classic vocals. In Autumn 2009, Leash Eye's debut album "V.E.N.I", featuring guest appearance of Riverside's Michał Łapaja on the Hammond organ, sees the light of day. The album met with the acclaim of both critics and listeners. The year 2010 is marked by intense work on new songs, which are to be included on the band's new full-length album. Ultimately, 10 out of 13 compositions are chosen and, in the beginning of 2011, the band enter Sound Division Studio in Warsaw to record their 2nd album "V.I.D.I.", with Behemoth's Orion as the producer and Vesania's Heinrich as sound engineer. Until now, the year 2011 was definitely the most successful year in Leash Eye's career. They won Antyradio's competition and, as a result, their right to perform at Sonisphere Festival next to Motorhead and Iron Maiden. Also, they represented Poland at Wacken Open Air festival, where they performed as the winners of Polish edition of Wacken Metal Battle. Also in 2011, they released their second full-length studio album “V.I.D.I.”.
And still the best is yet to come. Their third studio album “V.I.C.I.” is scheduled for release in September. Full details to be confirmed soon.

--------------------------------------
Metal Mind Productions - Promo/PR
www.metalmind.com.pl
www.facebook.com/metalmindproductions
Katowice POLAND

Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2013 at 11:04
Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye is still in the studio working on their new full-length album. "V.I.C.I." is a follow up to their acclaimed album “„V.I.D.I” from 2011. "Heinrich" (Filip Hałucha) from Sound Division Studio is responsible again for the production of the new material. Part two of the studio report is now available on the band's official channel on YouTube at THIS location.

Leash Eye call its own music as Hard Truckin' Rock. Technically speaking, it's a mixture of good old hard rock sound dating back to the 70's with scents of stoner metal and southern rock tradition. The core of the band's sound comprises of well embedded rhythm section ,mighty sound of guitars and distorted Hammond organs. The classical hard rocking vocal gives a nice finish to it all. This blend is bottled into one band playing 21st century style hard rock!

The band was founded by three friends, playing for their own enjoyment. As their musical goal, the band decided to follow the same road as the one chosen by Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Kyuss, Tool, Illusion, and Spiritual Beggars. In March 1999, the band recorded 5 songs, which were featured on their promo CD. The change of the lead singer in 2003 triggered also a change of their style - these days Leash Eye stands for melodious hard rock of the 70's, accompanied by heavy, modern sounds and classic vocals. In Autumn 2009, Leash Eye's debut album "V.E.N.I", featuring guest appearance of Riverside's Michał Łapaja on the Hammond organ, sees the light of day. The album met with the acclaim of both critics and listeners. The year 2010 is marked by intense work on new songs, which are to be included on the band's new full-length album. Ultimately, 10 out of 13 compositions are chosen and, in the beginning of 2011, the band enter Sound Division Studio in Warsaw to record their 2nd album "V.I.D.I.", with Behemoth's Orion as the producer and Vesania's Heinrich as sound engineer. Until now, the year 2011 was definitely the most successful year in Leash Eye's career. They won Antyradio's competition and, as a result, their right to perform at Sonisphere Festival next to Motorhead and Iron Maiden. Also, they represented Poland at Wacken Open Air festival, where they performed as the winners of Polish edition of Wacken Metal Battle. Also in 2011, they released their second full-length studio album “V.I.D.I.”.
And still the best is yet to come. Their third studio album “V.I.C.I.” is scheduled for release in October. Full details to be confirmed soon.

www.metalmind.com.pl 
Katowice POLAND

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2013 at 11:29
Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye have just confirmed the final title of their new full-length album. „Hard Truckin' Rock" is scheduled for release on October, 14th in Europe and November, 5th in USA (via MVD). Heinrich" (Filip Hałucha) from Sound Division Studio is responsible again for the production of the new material.

Part three of the studio report is now available on the band's official channel on YouTube at THIS location.

And still the best is yet to come. Their third studio album „Hard Truckin' Rock" is scheduled for release on October, 14th in Europe and November, 5th in USA (via MVD).

Leash Eye – line-up:
KONAR - drums & barrels
MARECKI - bass & growls
VOLTAN - dirty hamm's
OPATH - mighty guitars
SEBB - roars and nice singing

Leash Eye on-line:

www.metalmind.com.pl 
Katowice POLAND

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2013 at 03:14
As previously announced „Hard Truckin' Rock", the new full-length album by the Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye, is scheduled for release on October, 14th in Europe and November, 5th in USA (via MVD). And today the band reveal the artwork and tracklist of the new release.

Front cover illustration of the album was done by Jarek Ochendzan known also as Bisqp. “He has done the artwork for our previous album ‘V.I.D.I’. Our co-operation has been fantastic so far as he is also responsible for the design of our posters, tshirts etc. The meaning of the artwork is clear, obvious and that’s exactly what we wanted to achieve!” – comments band’s guitarist Opath.

Leash Eye - Hard Truckin' Rock

Tracklist:

1. Fight The Monster
2. Me & Mr. Beam
3. The Nightmare Ain't Over
4. Passing Lane Blues
5. S.B.F. Anthem
6. Been Too Long
7. The Drag
8. On The Run
9. Twice Betrayed
10. The Age Ov Kosmotaur
11. Doin' it all wrong
12. Never Enough

And still the best is yet to come. Their third studio album „Hard Truckin' Rock" is scheduled for release on October, 14th in Europe and November, 5th in USA (via MVD).

Leash Eye – line-up:
Łukasz "Konar" Konarski - drums
Marek "Marecki" Kowalski – bass guitar
Piotr "Voltan" Sikora – keyboards
Arkadiusz "Opath" Gruszka – guitars
Sebastian "Sebb" Pańczyk – vocals

www.metalmind.com.pl 
Katowice POLAND

Metal Mind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2013 at 09:24
“Me & Mr. Bean”, the first track promoting the new full-length album by the Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye, is now available to stream on Metal Mind Productions’ YouTube channel in THIS location.

Piotr "Voltan" Sikora, the band’s keyboardist comments: „It's a simple and catchy tune. A classic formula but at the same time a novelty for Leash Eye – and that’s a proof that we keep going forward…” 

Leash Eye call its own music as Hard Truckin' Rock. Technically speaking, it's a mixture of good old hard rock sound dating back to the 70's with scents of stoner metal and southern rock tradition. The core of the band's sound comprises of well embedded rhythm section ,mighty sound of guitars and distorted Hammond organs. The classical hard rocking vocal gives a nice finish to it all. This blend is bottled into one band playing 21st century style hard rock! Leash Eye’s third studio album entitled „Hard Truckin' Rock”  is scheduled for release on October, 14th in Europe and November, 5th in USA (via MVD).

Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. no.: MMP CD 0726 DG
Barcode: 5907785037984
Format: CD DG
Genre:  Metal/Southern Rock
Release date: 14.10.2013 Europe / 05.11.2013 USA

Tracklist:

1. Fight The Monster
2. Me & Mr. Beam
4. Passing Lane Blues
5. S.B.F. Anthem
6. Been Too Long
7. The Drag
8. On The Run
9. Twice Betrayed
10. The Age Ov Kosmotaur
11. Doin' it all wrong
12. Never Enough

Leash Eye – line-up:

www.metalmind.com.pl
ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2013 at 13:25
Leash Eye - new album out now in Europe! Listen to the second single! / interview offer

“Hard Truckin’ Rock”, the new studio album by the Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye, has been now officially released in Europe (on November, 5th in USA). Today, you can listen to the second single taken from the album. “Fight The Monster” is available on Metal Mind Productions’ official channel on YouTube in THIS location.

Leash Eye call its own music as Hard Truckin' Rock. Technically speaking, it's a mixture of good old hard rock sound dating back to the 70's with scents of stoner metal and southern rock tradition. The core of the band's sound comprises of well embedded rhythm section, mighty sound of guitars and distorted Hammond organs. The classical hard rocking vocal gives a nice finish to it all. This blend is bottled into one band playing 21st century style hard rock!

Online release to be confirmed soon!

Tracklist:

1. Fight The Monster
2. Me & Mr. Beam
4. Passing Lane Blues
5. S.B.F. Anthem
6. Been Too Long
7. The Drag
8. On The Run
9. Twice Betrayed
10. The Age Ov Kosmotaur
11. Doin' it all wrong
12. Never Enough

And still the best is yet to come. Their third studio album „Hard Truckin' Rock" has been released in Europe on October, 14th in Europe (November, 5th in USA).

Leash Eye – line-up:

____

The band is available for interviews - please get in touch if you are interested!!!

www.metalmind.com.pl
ul. Czajek 31, 40-534 Katowice POLAND
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 03:28

„Hard Truckin' Rock", the most recent studio album by the Metal/Southern Rock band Leash Eye has been released in Autumn 2013 and today you can watch a brand new video clip promoting the album. “Been Too Long” clip is available on Metal Mind Productions’ official channel on YouTube in THIS location.

Leash Eye call its own music as Hard Truckin' Rock. Technically speaking, it's a mixture of good old hard rock sound dating back to the 70's with scents of stoner metal and southern rock tradition. The core of the band's sound comprises of well embedded rhythm section, mighty sound of guitars and distorted Hammond organs. The classical hard rocking vocal gives a nice finish to it all. This blend is bottled into one band playing 21st century style hard rock!

Tracklist:
1. Fight The Monster
2. Me & Mr. Beam
4. Passing Lane Blues
5. S.B.F. Anthem
6. Been Too Long
7. The Drag
8. On The Run
9. Twice Betrayed
10. The Age Ov Kosmotaur
11. Doin' it all wrong
12. Never Enough

And still the best is yet to come. Their third studio album „Hard Truckin' Rock" was released on October, 14th in Europe and November, 5th in USA (via MVD).

Leash Eye – line-up:

Leash Eye - official websites:
www.facebook.com/leasheye
www.leasheye.pl/

www.metalmind.com.pl