Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great platform for musicians YouTube video promo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreat platform for musicians YouTube video promo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great platform for musicians YouTube video promo
    Posted: June 27 2013 at 22:17

Just want to give a heads-up about a place where you can share your YouTube music video clips. There is an originals chart and a cover chart. Only a handful of prog musicians in there.

Surprisingly for such a more "mainstream" chart - a song of mine is now #2 in the chart

After a couple weeks in there, I’ve found it’s a lot better than YouTube for exposure and connecting to other bands. There is also the plus of winning a prize and promotion- which is kind of fun and cool - there is a cash prize - a $400 Press release etc etc - But truly the exposure is phenomenal -  - +10,000 views in a few weeks -some album sales- some cool new collaborations - so maybe you want to check it out for your YouTube videos

This is my profile here : If you join and add your video - follow me there. And if you want to help a prog song hit #1 please vote - I think it would be a first for those charts:) lol

http://www.beat100.com/original-music-video-chart/watch/oh---trials---a-song-for-the-worlds-lost-generation_68073/

Edited by waterinsilence - June 27 2013 at 22:21
 Post Reply Post Reply