Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedG2R Performs the Music of Genesis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: G2R Performs the Music of Genesis
    Posted: September 19 2013 at 12:33
Hello!  My band, G2R, is doing two shows on Sunday, Sept 29th in Waterloo, ON, featuring solely the music of Genesis from both the Gabriel and early/mid-Collins eras (nothing from We Can't Dance... sorry!).  We took the 2007 tour set as our starting point, changed the order and setlist, and bumped some songs back to the original keys and tempi.  It's not a slavish recreation of that tour, but I suspect most fans aren't looking for that anyway.

We only have one day to do this show; our guitarist is heading out with the US touring production of We Will Rock You (apparently Brian May was adamant that Bob be the one handling his parts), so this will be it for the next little while.

It's $16.89 including service charge for tickets to either show, which we think is pretty reasonable.  If you have any questions or comments, just let me know!

You can see more details and purchase tickets here:

You can also join in the festivities with fellow show-goers (and see Doug Chase, our own Tony Banks, in action) here:

Hope to see you there,
Tom

Edited by Blart - September 19 2013 at 12:35
Bassist with G2R.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply