Progarchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum SearchSearch  Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Talbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello.
    Posted: September 22 2013 at 19:06
Short introduction,

I'm a 15 years old French person and the only human I know to like avant-garde music.

I first discovered prog at 13 after hearing Lateralus.

Favourite genres (generally speaking) are modern jazz, death metal, classic prog and Rock in Opposition.

Favourite bands: Gentle Giant, Anglagard, Jean Louis, Sigh, Guapo, Cardiacs, The Mars Volta and Deathspell Omega.

I've been browsing this website for a few months now for recommendations and so far have not been disappointed. Many of my now favourite bands I have discovered here.
Horizons View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Math Rock Team

Post Options Post Options   Quote Horizons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 19:10
Welcome! 

My favorite band is The Mars Volta :)!

Glad you decided to join our (mostly) wonderful forums LOL
Hope you find more brilliant music here.

Thumbs Up
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 19:59
Welcome home. Big smile
"People tell you life is short. ... No, it's not. Life is long. Especially if you make the wrong decisions." - Chris Rock
Windhawk View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2013 at 12:16
Welcome aboard. Here's a little something you might want to get familiar with (if you aren't already) as a tiny welcome greet ;-)

The Progressive Rock record labels project: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=85100
Talbot View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Talbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2013 at 15:56
Thanks everyone. Loving the welcome greet btw. Can't wait to listen to one of their albums.
 Post Reply Post Reply