Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vinyl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2020 at 09:41
Originally posted by The Anders The Anders wrote:

Btw. it puzzles me that Pan aren't on Progarchives. I clearly hear it as progressive rock.
It's listed as prog on Discogs.......You can make the suggestion to add them, post some links to the music like YT videos and give a description. They only released one album right?
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2020 at 09:47
Originally posted by dougmcauliffe dougmcauliffe wrote:

I think I paid 40$ for A Drop Of Light by All Traps On Earth. Judging on the price of some of those Anglagard records now, I might have made a good investment no plans on selling that one any time soon though
Nice! Yea I don't sell my vinyl just because it dbl in value......Records are my way to enjoy music at a higher level, I get a lot of enjoyment when sitting down spinning records, takes me away.
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2020 at 09:52
I have that Pan album, an unofficial vinyl reissue sent to me by David (Guldbamsen) a few years ago. It's nice but never struck me as Prog.
Listen to my music and hear what it can do
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2020 at 10:35
Had a look on Discogs, apparently this is the most expensive record in my collection. It starts at 65.

Their second album is way rarer but I don't have it and no one is selling it. There was a great problem with the label on that one, they failed with the distribution and the bands royalties. No one knows how many copies were made. The band got hold of 30 copies and they sold out in less than an hour. I had pre-ordered it but didn't get it in the end Ouch
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2020 at 11:15
Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

Had a look on Discogs, apparently this is the most expensive record in my collection. It starts at 65.

Their second album is way rarer but I don't have it and no one is selling it. There was a great problem with the label on that one, they failed with the distribution and the bands royalties. No one knows how many copies were made. The band got hold of 30 copies and they sold out in less than an hour. I had pre-ordered it but didn't get it in the end Ouch
Did u get your money back on the pre-order?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2020 at 11:41
^ Yeah, I bought it from the band, not from the label, so I easily got a refund. It ended up on my Bandcamp collection for free as a consolation though, and I certainly heard the lossless files way more than that debut LP.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230
  Share Topic