Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNAMM 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAMM 2014
    Posted: January 27 2014 at 12:26

Anyone attend NAMM 2014 the last 3 days at all??

Here's me,Dale Los Angeles guitarist with bassist Tony Levin at the Music Man/Ernie Ball booth at NAMM 2014. — at NAMM Anaheim Convention Center.

Edited by DaleHauskins - January 27 2014 at 12:28
Dale Hauskins
(858) 401-2973
(310) 293-0432
https://artistecard.com/Dalehauskins

HemispheresOfXanadu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 08:15
Seen a few videos of Warwick's of their musicians at NAMM. Pretty funny stuff. (Especially Devin Townsend's)

Nice job getting your picture with the legend himself. Thumbs Up
@ProgFollower on Twitter. Tweet me muzak.
DaleHauskins View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2014 at 13:37

Devin,is a truly nice Canadian gent,and was at the Framus/Warwick booth the entire 4 days at NAMM 2014 as well as myself.

Tony Levin was very kind to me,a clever nice gent right before he spoke,played and took questions the last day Sunday at NAMM on the Music Man/Ernie Ball stage;(I had met him before in Switzerland in the early 80's).

Tony loved the nice story of me meeting Peter Gabriel in Bath,England as a young Los Angeles guitarist at 19 years old and hanging out at his very old cottage in his music room on top of this hill he drove me in his Range Rover on Solsbury Hill.
(Mr.Peter Gabriel recommended,and responsible  for me to join Swiss progressive rock band Flame Dream;including a long friendship with my old mate keyboardist Nick Magnus;and producer John Acock.)

Framus has been my main guitars now for many years;and I use,play their custom Diablos all the time for tracking/recording,tours;and gigs.All the hard working people who work at Framus in Germany have been soo kind to this professional Los Angeles guitarist;and I am very blessed to know them.

The Framus Warwick side of their booth at NAMM was mega sweet to hang out;specially to meet up with dear longtime friends such as Steve Baily;and dear close friend,legendary Jamaican bassist Phil Chen(whom performed later at NAMM 2014 with Doors's guitarist Robby Krieger and his Jam Kitchen Band.

Here is me,with close longtime legendary Jamaican friends bassist Phil Chen,& guitarist Tony Chin at NAMM 2014 at the Warwick booth.

Tschüß,ciao ciao from warm sunshiny Southern California !

Dale Hauskins
(858) 401-2973
(310) 293-0432
https://artistecard.com/Dalehauskins

Post Reply Post Reply