Poll Question: Which do you like best?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [50.00%]
1 [50.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pseudo/Sentai vs. Guernica
    Posted: March 03 2014 at 09:50
And the winner of the PA battle of the bands is... 

Pseudo/Sentai! Give them a round of text applause. 

Now, P/S must go head to head with Japanese avant electronic cabaret titans Guernica.

Guernica:
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2014 at 10:02
(*text applause*)

I no heard Guernica, but if they're titans they'll be hard to beat.

I'll have to come back when I've had a chance to listen.
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2014 at 10:04
Originally posted by HolyMoly HolyMoly wrote:

(*text applause*)

I no heard Guernica, but if they're titans they'll be hard to beat.
They're not really very well-known, so the "titan" title is just a bit of irony. I like them, so there's that. Cool
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2014 at 14:27
I think I'm going to vote Guernica. I really like P/S, but Guernica showed me that I needed avant electronic cabaret in my life.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2014 at 14:39
I pulled up some of their stuff on my phone, listening to the "Kaizo He No Yakudo" album.Party

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 11:44
Pseudo/Sentai gets my vote.  That Guernica stuff didn't really sit well with me at all, sorry.  Cool concept, though.

-Kehlog Albran
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 15:25
I like Guernica a lot, but was only really familiar with Pseudo/Sentai by name (I doubt I would like them as much).< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They donít alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views" (Doctor Who - The Face of Evil, Jan 22, 1977).
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 17:21
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

I like Guernica a lot, but was only really familiar with Pseudo/Sentai by name (I doubt I would like them as much).< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
Pseudo/Sentai is Greg's (Smurph) band, so you've probably seen the name around on the forum. This was all part of an admittedly bizarre poll where people voted for a bunch of bands featuring PA members and the winner would go up against Guernica. I'm glad to see there are other fans on here, though.

Edited by Polymorphia - March 05 2014 at 17:22
Smurph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 14:59
I should probably listen to Guernica now that they are my sworn enemies. Wink
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 15:01
Originally posted by Smurph Smurph wrote:

I should probably listen to Guernica now that they are my sworn enemies. Wink
LOL Bring a Megazord
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic