Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2014 NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2014 at 20:46
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

In other news, the Lions and Falcons bring their game to the historical home of Prog this Sunday.  9:30 AM start local time. 

Pretty silly decision there IMO. Not that I was looking forward to watching it of course. Is it at least nationally televised being so much earlier than the rest of the games?
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2014 at 21:16
Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

In other news, the Lions and Falcons bring their game to the historical home of Prog this Sunday.  9:30 AM start local time. 

Pretty silly decision there IMO. Not that I was looking forward to watching it of course. Is it at least nationally televised being so much earlier than the rest of the games?

Yeah, and I'll be sleeping...

I'll probably wake up and watch the end of it, and then if my gut is correct, I'll turn it off in disgust of us getting a loss in a very winnable game.  Again, my inner-pessimist/realist coming out from years of torment.
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJLehto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2014 at 22:46
Well SD held tough at first, but that first pick honestly killed the game. Total swing for Denver. 

Denver's Defense may not be elite, and it's not, but really looking much better. Gunna be an upset if they don't go to the SB. 

Yeah you morbidly depressed Lions fansLOL Gotta say, it's been a bit ugly but this winning Calvn really is a good thing. 
Though I keep hearing all these rumors about him being traded?? Look just not the NFC East please! (unless by magic the Giants get him of course). 

Should be interesting against Atlanta. We hear about the D line but you guys have some quality players on defense in other spots as well. Falcons are not too great, esp protecting Ryan, should be quite a matchup. 

Edited by JJLehto - 10 hours 37 minutes ago at 13:10
"It's fine, luckily we're all English so no one will ask any questions. Thank you centuries of emotional repression."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic