Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMysteries of Rock: Kurt Cobain was murdered?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 11:12
Whatever happened to Occam's Razor?

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken
Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Eclectic Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 11:20
Originally posted by zappaholic zappaholic wrote:

He was murdered by the KGB.
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/
Blacksword View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 11:33
Originally posted by Nogbad_The_Bad Nogbad_The_Bad wrote:

He was murdered by the KGB.

Occam was abducted by aliens, along with his f***ing razor

I hope no one thought my previous post on this thread was serious...
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!
Kentucky_Hawkwindage View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 11:48
Cobain=Murdered
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 12:56
Well, there you go then. At least that's settled.

Now, how about John Lennon. I reckon that was murder.
What?
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 13:00
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

Courtney Love probably did that one too.
akamaisondufromage View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 13:01

Well, you would think so, wouldn't you?

Help me I'm falling!
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 13:15
Kurt Cobain killed Abraham Lincoln
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 13:19
Originally posted by akamaisondufromage akamaisondufromage wrote:

But can we prevent the murder of the English language?

Unless of course the OP is trying to reintroduce the archaic word "Mistery" (meaning guild or trade) back into common usage and actually does mean Guilds of Rock.
What?
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 13:25
Kurt Cobain was a stonemason
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 13:51
He certainly was stoned.
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 14:04

Scrödingers Kitten and Pavlovs Dog ok, Icaros faith perhaps
akamaisondufromage View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 14:08

Originally posted by akamaisondufromage akamaisondufromage wrote:

But can we prevent the murder of the English language?

Unless of course the OP is trying to reintroduce the archaic word "Mistery" (meaning guild or trade) back into common usage and actually does mean Guilds of Rock.

It was dead already.  Toyah started it.

But if he really was Stone Mason then  ...? well hmm?
Help me I'm falling!
Equality 7-2521 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 18:23

Of course it was murder, but neither of the two shooters were Mark Chapman.
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "
zappaholic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 21:15
Come on, we all know the culprit:

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." -- H.L. Mencken
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 01:25

Quote Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later.

My name is Tom Grant. I'm a California state licensed private investigator and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

On April 3, 1994, I was hired by Courtney Love, (who was in Los Angeles at the time), to locate her husband after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey, California. Ms. Love stayed in Los Angeles while I flew to Seattle to search for Cobain with his best friend Dylan Carlson. In fact, Carlson and I had been in the Cobain residence the night before Kurt's body was discovered in the room above the garage.

The police immediately concluded "suicide." I wasn't so sure. Neither was Rosemary Carroll, Courtney Love's own entertainment attorney. Ms. Carroll was also a close friend to both Courtney and Kurt. We both knew something was terribly wrong here.

After several months of intensive investigation, including dozens of taped interviews with Cobain's closest friends and family members, I reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt, (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain.

It appears this was not the first attempt on Cobain's life by Courtney Love, however, it was obviously the first to succeed.

I should point out here that the term, "conspiracy," is merely a legal term describing the planning or plotting of a crime by two or more people. If I had reached the conclusion that only one person was involved in planning and carrying out the murder of Kurt Cobain, we would be discussing a "Murder Theory," not a "Conspiracy Theory".

My job is to call it as I see it. I don't change legal terminology simply to avoid criticism in order to make my conclusions easier for the reading or viewing public to swallow.

It is what it is.

In December of 1994, I began speaking publicly about the suspicious circumstances surrounding Cobain's death.

Facing the potential consequences of exposure, Courtney Love, her wealthy and powerful friends, her attorney's and the symbiotic "rock press" have engaged in an effort to keep the public from learning the true facts about Kurt's death.

These are people who are motivated by profit rather than truth. Courtney's attorneys have consistently threatened those in various media outlets with "potential lawsuits" if these journalists were to give me a platform from which to discuss my investigation of the Cobain Case.

As I predicted when I first began telling the public about the details of my investigation more than 17 years ago, no legal, criminal or civil, action has ever been taken against myself or anyone in the media who has covered this story.

In spite of the hot air they've been blowing all these years, this investigation has received coverage in hundreds of major newspapers, magazines, television and radio talk shows around the globe.

The pathetic cowards of this world can only blow smoke. Once they've been exposed, they run and hide

The events surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain are filled with lies, contradictions in logic, and countless inconsistencies.

Here is just some of...
WHAT YOU WERE NEVER TOLD:

COURTNEY LOVE WAS FACING A DIVORCE

Kurt was in the process of leaving Seattle and his wife Courtney, when he was found dead.

Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the "meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find.

SOMEONE WAS USING KURT'S CREDIT CARD

One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.

COBAIN WAS IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE

The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.

The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.

The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!

The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.

THERE WAS NO "SUICIDE" NOTE!

The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."

But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.

COURTNEY HAD ANOTHER NOTE SHE KEPT IN SECRET.

Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain's death. The "second note" from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet.

COBAIN WAS INJECTED WITH 3 TIMES A LETHAL DOSE OF HEROIN!

Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict. The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.

THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS:

1. IF Cobain injected three times a lethal dose of heroin, COULD he then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? Wouldn't he have been immediately incapacitated?

Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain's body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been almost immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger!

2. If Cobain injected himself with a deliberate heroin overdose, why would he ALSO shoot himself in the head with a shotgun, leaving his baby daughter - the love of his life - with horrific visual images to remember him by? Why not just "go to sleep" on the overdose and never wake up?

IN ADDITION...

Cobain was not barricaded inside the room as reported by misinformed media sources.

The stool which was supposedly wedged" against the door was actually just sitting in front of the two unlocked doors that only led out to a balcony.

Cobain did not leave his Driver's License out for identification as reported by misinformed media sources.

The first police officer on the scene found Cobain's closed wallet, opened it to remove Kurt's driver's license, and displayed it in order to take a photograph.

THE FACT IS... The police and the Medical Examiner have no forensic evidence that proves Cobain's death was a suicide. On the other hand, there's a substantial amount of evidence for murder.

The official verdict of "suicide" was simply a rush to judgement which eventually painted the authorities into a corner as reports of so-called "copy-cat" suicides began making the news.

As you examine this case carefully, you're going to discover there's much more to the events surrounding Cobain's death than what you've been told.

"CONSPIRACY"
defined:

Criminal conspiracy is defined as an agreement between two or more people to commit a crime or to perpetrate an illegal act.

Conspiracy crimes that are federal can include conspiracy to engage in criminal activity such as money laundering, conspiracy to violate federal laws, or conspiracy to manufacture drugs or weapons.

Conspiracy charges in state court are very similar, but there are many more crimes that will give rise to state conspiracy charges. While intent is key in any federal conspiracy case, only general intent to violate the law is necessary. Proof of the defendant's specific intent to violate the law is not needed, only an agreement to engage in an illegal act.

The end may be legal, but the planned means are illegal. For example, two persons making a plan to steal bread from a supermarket (illegal) to donate to a local food bank (legal) would be guilty of conspiracy.

The fact is, according to the legal definition described above, there are literally thousands of true "conspiracies" committed every single day of every single year across the United States alone, plus many more thousands around the world.

"Conspiracies" are real. Ask any police officer or prosecuting attorney.

http://cobaincase.com/

Edited by Svetonio - April 07 2014 at 01:26
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 02:22
^ Lifting a page from a website in its entirety is a gross infringement on the author's copyright. It's also crass.

I would assume we all know what the dictionary definition of "Conspiracy" means. In most languages when you put two or more words together to form a phrase it creates a new meaning. If we put the word "Theory" (An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.) with the word "Conspiracy" (An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.) we get a noun phrase that is the name of a specific kind of theoryA theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act. (Freedictionary.com)

What?
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 02:41
What if Oswald showed up for an honest multi-gunman conspiracy, took a few shots, realized no one else showed or had the guts to go through with it, and got the hell out of there.   That would explain both his guilt and his claims of 'patsy'.

Whoops sorry, it's Mysteries of Rock, isn't it -

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Svetonio View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 03:37
Originally posted by Moogtron III Moogtron III wrote:

There's a theory about Brian Jones' death too, that he was murdered.
That sort of stories keeps coming up.
Well, you never know, but it seems unlikely to me. 

I was intrigued by the information from "Rock Bottom" the book. It says that Tom Kaylock, the man who in the late sixties led the private affairs of The Stones and who provided workers for the restoration of Brian Jones' house, at 7th November 1993 he was received an urgent call to come in "North Middlesex" hospital. There he saw Frank Thorogood, who was his pal from school days and one of the construction workers on the Jones' house; he was dying and he wanted to confess to an old palHowever, Frank Thoroggod said that he wants to keep it a secret while he was aliveHe said "I killed Brian, I drowned him in the pool and it's all true". When Tom Kaylock asked him to clarify the details, the dying man said that he's tired to speak and will continue to confession the next dayFrank Thorogood died the same night.

Edited by Svetonio - April 07 2014 at 05:16
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 04:25
Cobain was murdered - by his own addictions. Was he not aware of the risks tied to I.V. Drug use ????

Edited by Tom Ozric - April 07 2014 at 04:25
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>