Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Books and Miscellaneous Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMike Rutherford's Living Years Autobiography

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 12:57
Originally posted by Mirror Image Mirror Image wrote:

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree here as I think the British progressive bands had their hands in the creation of this music we know as prog while other countries have failed to keep up and provide the same kind of originality and innovation.

I'm OK with the agreeing to disagree. But what you're stating is that all the other countries did not have the distribution, the music, and the arts to show anyone anything and innovation, and if you look at FILM, you will find this is not true at all.

It's sort of like saying that the Japanese can not do progressive or prog, because they were in Tokyo, not London. And Melody Maker did not review Tokyo bands!

I've stated before this is a MEDIA thing more than a reality. We know all of it about London and such, but we don't about the other places in the world ... because the world is flat, and you will not be able to sail around it!

There has ALWAYS been music everywhere. Was it heard or not is the issue, and I'm OK if you say ... you haven't heard it, but saying that one country had it and the others didn't ... how do you know? You weren't there! You didn't read their newspapers. etc etc ... Brazil, where I was from 1959 to 1965 had a much more developed music scene than London all those years, and it was active as all heck, but because it is in Portuguese, you will never hear it or appreciate it, or thing Girl from Ipanema is the only thing Brazil has ever composed!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Mirror Image View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 13:13
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree here as I think the British progressive bands had their hands in the creation of this music we know as prog while other countries have failed to keep up and provide the same kind of originality and innovation.

I'm OK with the agreeing to disagree. But what you're stating is that all the other countries did not have the distribution, the music, and the arts to show anyone anything and innovation, and if you look at FILM, you will find this is not true at all.

It's sort of like saying that the Japanese can not do progressive or prog, because they were in Tokyo, not London. And Melody Maker did not review Tokyo bands!

I've stated before this is a MEDIA thing more than a reality. We know all of it about London and such, but we don't about the other places in the world ... because the world is flat, and you will not be able to sail around it!

There has ALWAYS been music everywhere. Was it heard or not is the issue, and I'm OK if you say ... you haven't heard it, but saying that one country had it and the others didn't ... how do you know? You weren't there! You didn't read their newspapers. etc etc ... Brazil, where I was from 1959 to 1965 had a much more developed music scene than London all those years, and it was active as all heck, but because it is in Portuguese, you will never hear it or appreciate it, or thing Girl from Ipanema is the only thing Brazil has ever composed!

You don't think I realize this? It's blatantly obvious that other countries have music. I mean that's just an ignorant statement for you to make to begin with. What I am saying is that England is where the progressive rock ball started to roll and all other countries followed. That's what I'm saying. I never said that these other countries didn't have great bands, I simply said they were left in the dust compared to what was happening in England.

Anyway, I'm not talking about other genres or styles, I'm merely speaking of progressive rock. Everything else is simply irrelevant to my posts.

Edited by Mirror Image - June 08 2014 at 13:20
“Music is enough for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for music.” - Sergei Rachmaninov
Adams Bolero View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 14:00

Originally posted by Adams Bolero Adams Bolero wrote:

Hi,

If I come across this, I will likely get it.

But honestly, I do not think that this would be any more than just a nice story about a pop music band from day one, with one or two pieces of music in the middle that broke the mold.

Artistically, I do not find this band any better, or more interesting than Banco or Ange. Not even close.

And yet they continue to be regarded as one of the most influential and original progressive rock bands that ever existed. Before you make another ignorant post like this one, you may want to actually THINK about what you're going to post. Banco and Ange were NOTHING compared to Genesis. If anything, they lived in their shadow as did so many other bands.
No need to criticize Banco and Ange just because you disagree with Moshkito. They were nothing in terms of commercial success compared to Genesis but musically to my tastes they were very much equals. Your entitled to your opinion but albums like 'Darwin' by Banco and 'Au-Delà Du Délire' by Ange are right up there with Foxtrot in my book. 

And yet Foxtrot has been more influential and continues to be sited by fans and critics as one of the greatest albums of progressive rock. Not to slight Banco or Ange, they are both unique bands, but they will continue to ride Genesis' coattails, because they really were minor bands. Regardless of whether you think they were equally as musically interesting or not, Genesis' place in progressive rock history is secured. Banco and Ange will always remain on the outside looking in.

IMHO, Foxtrot is better than anything Ange or Banco released. That's all I'll say here. 
Placing Genesis on a pedestal above bands like Ange and Banco, and countless other great prog bands of that era, because of critical and commercial success is unfair to those bands in my opinion. Just because they were not heralded by critics and fans does not make them minor bands. Their place in progressive rock history is secured as two of the most important prog bands to come out of Europe and are, to me anyway and I'm sure many others, equals to Genesis no matter what the critics or millions of fans think.. This dismissive attitude towards other prog bands is something I've encountered in the linear notes of the Genesis 1970-75 box set where David Baddiel dismisses bands like Van Der Graaf Generator and Gentle Giant as inferior to Genesis. Your entitled to your opinion but you can't expect this dismissal of the countless excellent prog bands that are not as critically or commercially successful as Genesis to go unchallenged.  I will say no more as well. This is going way off topic.

Banco were inspired by ELP, Jethro Tull, and Gentle Giant while Ange were inspired by Genesis and King Crimson. Both bands wore these influences on their sleeve and, according to prog history, they aren't considered major prog rock bands. Banco and Ange were talented bands don't get me wrong but they lacked that extra ounce of originality and inventiveness that the major prog bands had. There's a reason why nobody talks about these two bands and, for me, that reason is there's a lack of accessibility in their music. 
Who wrote this prog history that has dammed Ange and Banco, and most non English prog bands it seems, but exalted Genesis? Are you basing this history on commercial sales and critical acclaim? Lets go beyond those two prog bands and look at Henry Cow. A band completely original and inventive and yet damned to obscurity. Yes you may be right that these bands are not talked about due to a lack of accessibility but is accessibility a good thing? Does Genesis being accessible make them superior to bands like Henry Cow, Amon Duul 2 and Samla Mammas Manna because they can appeal to a wider audience. I don't think so.  

Genesis are one of the cornerstones of prog and rightly heralded but there are a lot of great prog bands forgotten. Why should they not have a prominent place in prog history just because they didn't sell well or lacked accessibility. Henry Cow are a difficult band to get into and are totally non-commercial but I regard them as important to prog as Genesis. Yes they did not have the critical and commercial success but they were just as inventive and original. The same is true for countless other prog bands.

I completely disagree with the view that the original British highly acclaimed prog bands are the greatest and everything else is in the shadows. Gong and Soft Machine are two of the original cornerstones of prog but lack the critical acclaim, accessibility and commercial success of Genesis and Yes but that does not make them any less important in my book.

I'm basing my opinion on influence. Anyway, we'll agree to disagree here as I think the British progressive bands had their hands in the creation of this music we know as prog while other countries have failed to keep up and provide the same kind of originality and innovation.
Do you regard Krautrock as separate to prog? Here you have bands like Can, Tangerine Dream, Popol Vuh, & Amon Duul 2 that emerged at the same time of bands like Genesis and Yes and were completely unique and original and were also highly influential. Can, for instance, are one of the greatest and unique prog bands of all time and are hugely influential.

Zeuhl is also a style of progressive rock that emerged around the same time as Yes and Genesis and was completely unique and original. Magma from France were just as important in the creation of prog as Genesis, Yes and King Crimson. Their influence can be seen in later excellent prog bands like Bondage Fruit. 

And as for other countries not keeping up the same kind of originality and innovation; the Rock In Opposition movement of the late 70s was one of the most important in prog and largely consisted of European bands who were totally unique and original. Bands like Univers Zero, Art Zoyd, Present, Samla Mammas Manna, and Stormy Six flew the flag for prog rock in the late 70s and early 80s when bands like Genesis and Yes went commercial. Their music is highly influential as can be seen in modern bands like Thinking Plague, Aranis and Miriodor. 

For me progressive rock emerged due to a variety of countries producing highly original bands that were not afraid to push boundaries. From King Crimson and Genesis in England, Can and Tangerine Dream in Germany to Magma in France. All these were influential in the creation of what we know today as progressive rock. Europe, in my opinion, not England continued to fly the flag for prog rock in the late 70s and 80s with the Rock in Opposition movement. Yes Henry Cow were a part of it and they were from England but on the whole the majority of Rock in Opposition bands come from Europe.

Edited by Adams Bolero - June 08 2014 at 14:02
''Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.''

- Albert Camus
Mirror Image View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 14:13

Do you regard Krautrock as separate to prog? Here you have bands like Can, Tangerine Dream, Popol Vuh, & Amon Duul 2 that emerged at the same time of bands like Genesis and Yes and were completely unique and original and were also highly influential. Can, for instance, are one of the greatest and unique prog bands of all time and are hugely influential.

Zeuhl is also a style of progressive rock that emerged around the same time as Yes and Genesis and was completely unique and original. Magma from France were just as important in the creation of prog as Genesis, Yes and King Crimson. Their influence can be seen in later excellent prog bands like Bondage Fruit. 

And as for other countries not keeping up the same kind of originality and innovation; the Rock In Opposition movement of the late 70s was one of the most important in prog and largely consisted of European bands who were totally unique and original. Bands like Univers Zero, Art Zoyd, Present, Samla Mammas Manna, and Stormy Six flew the flag for prog rock in the late 70s and early 80s when bands like Genesis and Yes went commercial. Their music is highly influential as can be seen in modern bands like Thinking Plague, Aranis and Miriodor. 

For me progressive rock emerged due to a variety of countries producing highly original bands that were not afraid to push boundaries. From King Crimson and Genesis in England, Can and Tangerine Dream in Germany to Magma in France. All these were influential in the creation of what we know today as progressive rock. Europe, in my opinion, not England continued to fly the flag for prog rock in the late 70s and 80s with the Rock in Opposition movement. Yes Henry Cow were a part of it and they were from England but on the whole the majority of Rock in Opposition bands come from Europe.

I understand that Krautrock, Zeuhl, RIO, and the Electronic Progressive stuff (love Tangerine Dream, need to explore Popol Vuh) were all 'branches of the same progressive tree' if you will. I suppose there's just a large part of me that can't let go of the notion that these British bands were the frontrunners of prog rock, but I completely accept, and understand, that England weren't the only country to produce great prog bands. My whole point was that really the Symphonic Prog movement of the early 70s seemed to me to be the catalyst that brought about all of these offsprings. Perhaps I'm the one who really needs the history lesson...lol.

But, then again, Rush are one of my favorites in addition to the afore mentioned British bands, and they're Canadian, so go figure. Wink Big smile

Edited by Mirror Image - June 09 2014 at 22:20
“Music is enough for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for music.” - Sergei Rachmaninov
Chris S View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 17:42

Moshkito Moshkito Moshkito....tutt tutt tutt

If there was anyone out there who would carry the title of " Unintentional Troll" you would be itConfused Seriously did you not read the OP thread aimed at Genesis fans. Why even bother joining in here if you think the band comprises of a few pop songs with little bits inbetween? The problem I have is you are supposed to be intelligent, or is that a dangerous assumption on my partHead on wall
<font color=Brown>Music - The Sound Librarian

...As I venture through the slipstream, between the viaducts in your dreams...[/COLOR]
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 12:26
Originally posted by Chris S Chris S wrote:

If there was anyone out there who would carry the title of " Unintentional Troll" you would be itConfused Seriously did you not read the OP thread aimed at Genesis fans. Why even bother joining in here if you think the band comprises of a few pop songs with little bits inbetween? The problem I have is you are supposed to be intelligent, or is that a dangerous assumption on my partHead on wall

You're just displaying your intelligence for the masses by posting something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. On top of it, your comment does not even further the post or its discussion. Your post is a personal comment that should be left in a personal email. Actually, I apologize since mine is too!

But since you are a COLLABORATOR, and have more rights than I do over here, you can do this publicly and make stupid comments about someone else.

When you wake up and have your coffee, let me know!

Edited by moshkito - June 10 2014 at 12:27
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Chris S View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 16:21

Hi,

But honestly, I do not think that this would be any more than just a nice story about a pop music band from day one, with one or two pieces of music in the middle that broke the mold.

Artistically, I do not find this band any better, or more interesting than Banco or Ange. Not even close.
<font color=Brown>Music - The Sound Librarian

...As I venture through the slipstream, between the viaducts in your dreams...[/COLOR]
genbanks View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 22:28

Hi,

I did this topic and my post to share impressions about a book that I really enjoy too much, a book written by one of my musical referents, as Rutherford is. The guys who answered my post did it in a very cool way, until you ruined it with your nonsense statement and generated an unnecesary debate in this place. Maybe you hate Genesis, or  maybe you hate people who like Genesis, or maybe I don't know, but why don't you do your own topic to argue about this things? It is very simple, make your topic about Banco or Ange far better than Genesis, or make your topic about Genesis as a pop band from the first day, or do what you want, but try to not ruin things that other people do whithout any reason.

Edited by genbanks - June 10 2014 at 22:33
refugee View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2014 at 11:54
I’ve read the pages available at Amazon, and I really liked it. I’d love to translate it into Norwegian, but the publishers I have contacted so far have not been interested.

And, well, moshkito is, you know, moshkito. Don’t be offended. Smile
He say nothing is quite what it seems;
I say nothing is nothing
(Peter Hammill)
genbanks View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2014 at 14:10
Originally posted by refugee refugee wrote:

I’ve read the pages available at Amazon, and I really liked it. I’d love to translate it into Norwegian, but the publishers I have contacted so far have not been interested.

Into Norwegian! sounds really difficult...it's not even translated in spanish...good that you liked it, IMO is a nice reading, and interesting of course.

About moshkito, I'm not offended, just evidently my way of see things is diametrically opposed of his, so you can´t stay without say something. But it is enough, the matter do not deserves any other word from me.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2014 at 15:52
Originally posted by genbanks genbanks wrote:

Maybe you hate Genesis, or  maybe you hate people who like Genesis, or maybe I don't know, but why don't you do your own topic to argue about this things? It is very simple, make your topic about Banco or Ange far better than Genesis, or make your topic about Genesis as a pop band from the first day, or do what you want, but try to not ruin things that other people do whithout any reason.

I was there with Genesis, more than likely before you were born! On the first album, "From Genesis to Revelation". And for the record, 14 Genesis albums, 18 Anthony Phillips albums, 6 Steve hackett albums, 6 Peter Gabriel albums. 3 Mike and the mechanics, and that's it. And at one time, I had 4 bootlegs of Genesis, all of them double albums, which, unffortunately were not very good concerts at all!

Has absolutely nothing to do with liking, and your fan-kiss view of the book and band. You're just not capable of reading between the lines and appreciate a little more, than just one band. Of course I like Genesis, but there are many more important books out there to read, that have more artistic interest, than Mike Rutherford. Not a criticism of his playing ability, which, obviously, is excellent.

Art, is the part you don't see, and you are stuck in one band, and not seeing other arts that were about at the time, from literature, to film, to painting ... anything else, but rock'n'roll. When you open up to the fact the world exists out there, let me know ... I'll gladly treat you to the best dinner and drink you ever had!

Edited by moshkito - June 15 2014 at 15:54
www.pedrosena.com
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2014 at 17:08

And YES, they were a pop band, and you might consider listening to "From Genesis to Revelation", which was the first album of theirs I ever bought when it first came out. And they ended as a pop band!
It sold 650 copies world-wide when it was first released in 1969, and you where one of those 650 people?!?!? Wow! I'm seriously impressed. *doffs cap* 

I remember seeing copies with the original black cover and gold writing in record stores in the early 70s, around the time of Nursery Cryme and Foxtrot, but it was generally ignored even by ardent Genesis fans by then.

Of course it fared a lot better when it was re-released in 1974 once they were considerably more famous.

What?
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 06:05
This is interesting, and I'm sure someone will open a dedicated thread for it sooner or later:

Not a picture anyone expected to see!

Taken from a forthcoming BBC documentary "GENESIS: TOGETHER AND APART", information buried in this Radio Times article:

Quote Made with the full co-operation of Genesis, the film reunites all original members of the band together – Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Mike Rutherford – for the first time since 1975.
What?
genbanks View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 16:28

Has absolutely nothing to do with liking, and your fan-kiss view of the book and band. You're just not capable of reading between the lines and appreciate a little more, than just one band. Of course I like Genesis, but there are many more important books out there to read, that have more artistic interest, than Mike Rutherford. Not a criticism of his playing ability, which, obviously, is excellent.

Art, is the part you don't see, and you are stuck in one band, and not seeing other arts that were about at the time, from literature, to film, to painting ... anything else, but rock'n'roll. When you open up to the fact the world exists out there, let me know ... I'll gladly treat you to the best dinner and drink you ever had!

Oh, friend, how wrong you are and how fast you judge the other people, sincerely I can't understand your point of view...so many things I could say about, but I'm thinking if you really deserves it. You are lacking respect for me.
How do you know that Genesis is my only band??? absolutely wrong...maybe I have not the tons of cds or lps that you have, but in my collection are surely many things that you do not have,many prog things. Do you know Aether? or for example Nexus? or Laquesis...Phideaux, Rocket Scientists, Timothy Pure, Airbag, Chroma Key, Flower Kings, Dee Expus, The tangent, Guy Manning, and many more without counting these well known bands as Floyd, Yes, Camel, ELP, Kayak, Supertramp and many more. And all of this in addition of my tastes for classical music. For you to know I live in a country in where many of this music you can not find, and I must make a continuosly effort to buy music on the virtual web shops with a higher cost surely than the one you pay. 

About art, how fast you judge, you don't know what about my readings?  (if you want we can argue about literature, I have much to say) what do you know about my art thing? nothing...  Just with music my other passion is the literature, and not only to read... I can't understand how you can judge people without knowing nothing about them, it not gets into my head...

And about prog books, again all those books are in english, and not in my language, but I make the effort to read them, and must to buy it on the web too. For example in addition than Rutherford one, I had Rocking the classics from Ed Macan, and others too as the one from Mason, not only Genesis in my life, you are wrong, and a collection of the Mellotron magazine, thanks it I could know many prog bands around the world. On the last years I bought sets of ten prog CDs and none of them was from Genesis, because I have all of them from before.

My problem with you is not about music, not about art, my problem with you is about values, seems that you don't know about respect or about freedom, seems you have some totalitarian tendencies...if I do not think like you, you point me with your finger, just a shame.

And about the books, you say "...but there are many more important books out there to read, that have more artistic interest, than Mike Rutherford..." and SO WHAT? or this words of you impedes me to do my topic? you really think that? Again you sound a bit dictatorial. As all here I do the topic that I want, of course respecting the others, and  if you do not like my topic, just do not enter here, nobody is forcing you. Following your reasoning if there is something better (in your opinion) than other thing, you can not do a topic about this other thing... Maybe you are some kind of dogmatic priest or something.

Yes, surely you have many years more than me, but you have the attitude of a child, you remember me my son and daughter when they were childs, many times looking for a fight only for the reason to fight.

I think you are the messiah that many people are waiting for (not me)

Edited by genbanks - June 16 2014 at 16:30
genbanks View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 16:37

Originally posted by refugee refugee wrote:

Into Norwegian! sounds really difficult...it's not even translated in spanish...good that you liked it, IMO is a nice reading, and interesting of course.

About moshkito, I'm not offended, just evidently my way of see things is diametrically opposed of his, so you can´t stay without say something. But it is enough, the matter do not deserves any other word from me.

Sorry, but ...the guy has the attribute of make me talk (write)... 
genbanks View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 16:40
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

This is interesting, and I'm sure someone will open a dedicated thread for it sooner or later:

Not a picture anyone expected to see!

Taken from a forthcoming BBC documentary "GENESIS: TOGETHER AND APART", information buried in this Radio Times article:

Quote Made with the full co-operation of Genesis, the film reunites all original members of the band together – Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Mike Rutherford – for the first time since 1975.

Someone takes away my appetite...in any case there is a topic about this in the news section.
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 17:00

...in any case there is a topic about this in the news section.

and I'm sure someone will open a dedicated thread for it sooner or later:
..and they did, 1.5 hours after I posted. Tongue
What?
genbanks View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2014 at 17:10

...in any case there is a topic about this in the news section.

and I'm sure someone will open a dedicated thread for it sooner or later:
..and they did, 1.5 hours after I posted. Tongue

So...good job!
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 12:05

It sold 650 copies world-wide when it was first released in 1969, and you where one of those 650 people?!?!? Wow! I'm seriously impressed. *doffs cap* 

I bought this in an used record store, in Madison, which was before I went to California. That would have been before August/September 1971 in a record store that was right next to the University Bookstore at the time, where I also got some other weird bits here and there, like Beaver and Krause ... that was an eye opener compared to Genesis album!

But remember that at that time, the "import" business in America had not quite taken off yet. It became "loud and clear" in California by 1972, with Jem and other importers bringing things in, and that is when Genesis, Nektar, Focus, and many other bands really picked up steam. ELP was already a part of the FM radio lists by then, due to a hit or two.

I, myself, never really "got" into Genesis, until after I heard "Selling England by the Pound" 2 years later, when all of a sudden I went back to hear that album and realized it was the same band!
www.pedrosena.com
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 12:47

I bought this in an used record store, in Madison, which was before I went to California. That would have been before August/September 1971 in a record store that was right next to the University Bookstore at the time, where I also got some other weird bits here and there, like Beaver and Krause ... that was an eye opener compared to Genesis album!

But remember that at that time, the "import" business in America had not quite taken off yet. It became "loud and clear" in California by 1972, with Jem and other importers bringing things in, and that is when Genesis, Nektar, Focus, and many other bands really picked up steam. ELP was already a part of the FM radio lists by then, due to a hit or two.

I, myself, never really "got" into Genesis, until after I heard "Selling England by the Pound" 2 years later, when all of a sudden I went back to hear that album and realized it was the same band!
Ah, right. Not when it was first released then. I am no longer impressed and thusly I shall un-doff my cap and affix a Paddington Bear hard-stare instead. Stern Smile 
What?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>