Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wassermanns Fiebertraum (Germany) for Post Rock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWassermanns Fiebertraum (Germany) for Post Rock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wassermanns Fiebertraum (Germany) for Post Rock
    Posted: June 06 2014 at 12:47
Wassermanns Fiebertraum (eng: "Aquarius' feverish dream" ) is a german/austrian indie/alternative/post-rock group embodied by four musicians and one visualist from Vienna (AUT) and Regensburg (GER). Initially started as a mere instrumental project, sparse vocals find their place between playful and psychedelic guitar- and keyboardsounds with catchy tunes and vivid visuals attuned to the music.
Wassermanns Fiebertraum's soundscapes mix truth with irreality, melancholy, misery and development, ecstasy and imagination.
Originated in late 2011, they already shared the stage with acts like “A Whisper in the Noise” (USA) and “Light Bearer” (UK). After their 2012 debut-LP “Brandung”, the group released the concept album “Tauche die Welt in Farben” in December 2013.

taken from: http://wassermanns-fiebertraum.de/

The band claims to express pure and rough feelings such as sadness, pain, love and childish naivety, it communicates through sound and images and thus creating a space for the listener alone…

you can stream both albums on their official hompage: http://wassermanns-fiebertraum.de/?page_id=76
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WassermannsFiebertraum

Wassermanns Fiebertraum is a very promising band with uplifting and powerful, melancholic and thoughtful moods carried by complex and emotionally profound soundscapes. Plus, they play a really great live show! Big smile

Edited by Mind_Drive - June 06 2014 at 13:34
It's just a ride... <3
zravkapt View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 14:12
I'll look into this, be back.
Magma America Great Make Again
zravkapt View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 15:52
Good stuff for a current post band, not as samey or derivative as a lot of suggestions my team gets. I added them to the ProgFreak charts. Thanks for the suggestion.
Mind_Drive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 16:18
Great! thank you, too! Smile glad you like it!

Im a bit curious and clueless how the evaluation is performed.. does your team in the next step vote for addition to the archives? and what does it have to do with the adding to the progfreak charts? is the progfreak community involved in this evaluation? will you tell us, when a desicion is made and how long is it about to take?
sorry for my impatience but im really interested in this Wink
It's just a ride... <3
zravkapt View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 17:08
My team has three members so 2 'yes' votes will clear them for addition to PA. Progfreak is where most PA sub-genre teams have their charts for new evaluations. I guess it's not mandatory to tell the suggester that their suggestion has been added, but I usually do in the suggestion thread.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 17:10
ah ok thanks! sounds promising Smile
It's just a ride... <3
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 18:08
Yes - and you can always check how the evaluation is going by clicking on this link: http://progfreak.com/Wassermans-Fiebertraum-159149.html?path=pa/recent. As the votes are cast, you will see them listed there, and also the overall status of the evaluation when enough votes have been entered to make a decision (Post Rock is only a three-man team, but some teams have five members). Thumbs Up
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2014 at 20:55
*push*

sorry, that i´m a bit impatient, but i really like to hear what you guys think about this band and if it´s proggy enough to be added Smile
It's just a ride... <3
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2014 at 21:37
No votes have been cast yet. Darryl has said earlier in the thread that it's "good stuff for a current post band", so that in itself suggests that it's proggy enough to be added. However, two of the three team members need to vote 'yes' for the band to be cleared (and eventually added)...but you must remember that everyone who has a role to perform on here is doing so as purely a volunteer, with other 'real-life' commitments that can often impact on the amount of spare time they have for doing PA related stuff. As a result, these evaluations can often take several weeks to complete, so you might have to try and curb that impatient streak just a little bit...  Embarrassed
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 17:56
yeah ok i´ll try^^

thanks! Wink
It's just a ride... <3
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2015 at 12:38
after more than 6 months still only 1 vote.. im starting to get slightly frustrated..
no offence, you really might be that busy but maybe you should think about overhauling the evalation process and hire some more staffmembers or whatever
It's just a ride... <3
zravkapt View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2015 at 22:26
Originally posted by Mind_Drive Mind_Drive wrote:

im starting to get slightly frustrated..

Now you know what it's like to be on my teamWink We're trying to change things behind the scenes, but for now it is almost impossible to add anything the way everything is set up.
 Post Reply Post Reply